Our highlights of Vietnam
There is so much to love about Vietnam which is why it was hard for us to whittle our highlight list down to just 7 items!
- Enjoy a freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked patisseries, a legacy of the French colonial area, whilst watching the world go by in the bustling Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Whilst visiting the southern part of Vietnam and the stunning Mekong Delta, be sure to try one of the traditional local boats, a sampan. Small in size, they are perfect for reaching the more untouched areas of the river.
- Dive the Con Dao archipelago, one of Vietnam’s unexplored gems.
- Sail by private junk in Halong Bay, visit local fishing villages or unwinding with a gentle Tai Chi session on the boat deck.
- Rent a bicycle and ride along the fascinating Mekong Delta – exploring the network of canals, rice paddies and lush mangroves.
- When exploring the Perfume River of Hue, take afternoon tea at La Residence Hotel, allowing you to take in the sights and sounds as you relax on the rivers banks.
- Get a new wardrobe of clothes perfectly tailor-made for you in the stunning historic town of Hoi An.
Please get in touch with our contact our Vietnam specialists to find our more about our favourite experiences in Vietnam.
You are on our UK website
We noticed that you are in US and recommend that you explore our US website instead.