To support the Leadership Team in maintaining and supporting a positive and consistent employment experience for the fast-growing California based team. Maintain a high standard of staff training, development, welfare and retention. To ensure all US local recruitment activity is successful and that all positions are filled in a timely manner. The role will ensure all HR administration is accurate, compliant and up to date and will provide HR support to all CA office teams on all people matters.
• Based in our beautiful offices in Solana Beach, California
• HR Manager within a thriving team
• Salary according to experience
• Other benefits include: health coverage, 401K, generous vacation allowance, inter-company travel (as necessary) & travel insurance
• Posted on Friday, June 7, 2019