Globetrotters: 4 months – 2 years
Globetrotters is the youngest age group in our Explorers kids clubs – for little ones from 4 months to 2 years. As childcare experts we recognise that there is a huge range in development and needs for children aged 2 and under. Which is why we usually separate our Globetrotters into two groups – keeping the littlest guests from 4months to approximately 18-20 months together with a ratio of 1:2 and the slightly older ones 20 months+ together with a ratio of 1:3.
This allows us to provide excellent care for our youngest guests with suitable activities and routines for their relevant age and stage.
- Our highly trained childcare team will get to know your child’s routine and follow it as closely as possible
- We have exceptional childcare ratios: 4 months to 18-20 months with a ratio of 1:2 and 20 months+ with a ratio of 1:3
- We provide suitable activities and routines for their relevant age and stage
- The activities are tailored according to the climate and weather, meaning children won’t be outside during the hottest part of the day
- From splash pools to sensory play, baking and woodland adventures your little ones will be wonderfully entertained
- For nap time, they can settle down in the specially designed sleep room, available in all our clubs
- We can also whip up delicious, fresh purees and other dietary requests, suited to your child’s tastes all freshly prepared onsite on a daily basis
- Nappies, swim nappies and wipes are all provided during club hours