With so many diverse ways to experience the Great Barrier Reef and its string of 900 white sand islands, we’ve put together a few of our favorite itineraries to whet your appetite:
- Take a helicopter over Heart Reef in the Whitsundays, before being dropped on a deserted coral cay for a champagne picnic
- Comb the beaches of Cape Tribulation where the ancient Daintree Rainforest merges seamlessly with the Great Barrier Reef itself.
- Explore the shallow corals at Haggerstone on a guided snorkel with one of our most renowned and experienced guides, Roy Turner.
- Charter the MV Jojo from Lizard Island for an incredible 'catch and release' fishing trip for sailfish, shark and mahemahe.
- Take a night dive to encounter the nocturnal inhabitants of the reef including hunting lion fish and sleeping turtles.
Of course these are just a handful of the experiences on offer. If you want to discuss your own ultimate Queensland vacation, then get in touch with our Australia specialists who will create a bespoke itinerary, completely tailored to your preferences and budget.