About Explorers kids clubs
So why us? Established since 1986 – we know how to offer first class childcare.
Every child will be provided with a caring, safe and secure environment encouraging them to feel included, whilst building self-confidence to embark on new adventurers, new experiences and developing new skills all while making new friends. We think about it all; from the activities to the quality and quantity of toys and equipment provided, to the nutritious and tasty food and drink we provide.
- Outstanding world class facilities – dedicated for each age group
- All based in luxury child friendly hotels
- We take children from 4 months up – with excellent adult to child ratios
- Exciting, varied and unique activity programmes
- Safety and security at the forefront of everything we do
- Our people. We care
Working with you...Nurture. Encourage. Support.
We put your children at the centre of everything we do, with world class facilities, exceptional adult to child ratios all brought to you by our qualified professional childcare team. Creating the perfect environment for your children to have the time of their lives trying out new activities and making new friends, all tailored to their age and ability.
We know that little ones need time to settle and need their routine. Whilst older children want to try new activities, explore the resort and be independent.
- Nutritious meals provided from the hotels chef team
- Dedicated sleep rooms
- World class facilities – customised to the different age groups
- Unparalleled childcare ratios allow us to really get to know each child and give them the attention they deserve
- We have ALL the equipment – meaning less packing for you
- We understand the importance of communicating with you
Safely done… our number one priority
This is central to everything we do; we nurture, care and protect your children like we would our own.
- Your family’s safety and security are at the forefront of everything we do
- Drop off knowing that your children are safe and cared for
- We know the importance to make every little guest feel safe and secure
- Robust and detailed Health &Safety policies and procedures in place
We have created a fully trained and qualified professional childcare team – continuously managed, supported and trained to hit the highest standards that Scott Dunn requires.
- Thorough recruitment and training process
- Optimum bespoke training programme
- In house, tailormade accredited training course 'caring for infants in a holiday setting'
- First aid, safeguarding, Covid-19 precautions and water safety
Activities & routines
Their routine is followed whilst you can throw yours to the wind.
- Creating environments that children will adore and parents can trust
- A plethora of exciting and varied activities guaranteed to engage and inspire the children in fun and exciting way
- Not forgetting anyone; we have specific groups for each age range, from babies and tots, toddlers and children, to tweens and teenagers