With so many diverse ways to experience the Great Barrier Reef and its string of 900 white sand islands, we’ve put together a few of our favourite itineraries to whet your appetite:
- Take a helicopter over Heart Reef in the Whitsundays, before being dropped on a deserted coral cay for a champagne picnic
- Comb the beaches of Cape Tribulation where the ancient Daintree Rainforest merges seamlessly with the Great Barrier Reef itself.
- Explore the shallow corals off Hamilton Island by helicopter before touching down on Heart Reef pontoon to enjoy a delectable champagne picnic lunch.
- Charter a private yacht from Lizard Island for an incredible fishing trip before enjoying a delectable seafood lunch on board.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef from both from above and below witnessing the myriad of inhabitants that call the Great Barrier Reef home.
Of course these are just a handful of the experiences on offer. If you want to discuss your own ultimate Queensland holiday, then get in touch with our Australia specialists who will create a bespoke itinerary, completely tailored to your preferences and budget.