Globetrotters: 4 months – 2 years
The youngest age group in our Explorers kids clubs.
What to expect from Globetrotters
As childcare experts we recognise that there is a huge range in development and needs for children aged 2 and under. So that is why we usually separate our Globetrotters into two groups – keeping the littlest guests from 4months to approximately 18-20 months together with a ratio of 1:2 and the slightly older ones 20 months+ together with a ratio of 1:3.
- Routines rock - We fully understand and respect the importance of following infants routines and creating an environment where all aspects of their care can be provided to help them settle quickly. Our highly trained childcare team will get to know your child’s routine and follow it as closely as possible.
- Nap time - We ensure all clubs have a specially designed sleep room so your little ones can settle down in the day for a much-needed nap!
- Happy tummies -We understand full tummies are important! We provide delicious healthy snacks throughout the day as well as a nutritious lunch prepared by the hotel chefs. Yum!
- Communication is key - Parents will be kept informed, and children reassured if they are unsettled.
- Little extras - Purees can be provided, each club has a dedicated nappy changing area, nappies are provided during club time
A day with our Globetrotters
- Drop off happy - A detailed handover from the previous day to ensure all areas of the child’s needs are met
- We will follow your child’s routine and the day will be based around it
- For our little ones we base the day around the club
- Snack time - we pause mid-morning and mid-afternoon for a healthy snack to ensure we have the energy to keep going!
- Lunch time – we all sit down to a nutritious meal at around 12.30
- Re-charge batteries with a sleep in our dedicated sleep room or make the most of a rest period away from the mid-day sun
- Children can come and go throughout the day
- End of the day - handover with all information
- Each day is inspired by an exciting theme
- Most of the activities are based around the club itself
- The activities are tailored according to the climate and weather, meaning children won’t be outside during the hottest part of the day
- Experimenting with different sensory and textures is encouraged which includes different forms of play from Corn flour, jelly, ice and sand play
- Example activities: Sensory and messy play, splash pool, nature hunt, baby yoga, salt dough, garden games
- Download Example Activity Plan
Where distant dreams become a reality…are you craving a game of tennis with your partner, an undisturbed snooze by the pool, a lazy brunch followed by a dip in the sea? We know that grown-ups may want some time just to themselves. All of this is possible with our Explorers Kids Clubs, located in the Med, Indian Ocean, UAE and the Alps.
At Daios Cove, Costa Navarino, Pine Cliffs, Val d’Isère and Courchevel, where our Explorers clubs are exclusive to Scott Dunn guests, our Globetrotters childcare for ages 4 months to 2 years is totally free of charge for holidays in 2024.
Enjoy a luxurious, family-friendly slice of Cyprus, where year-round sunshine awaits. With first-class state-of-the-art facilities, the epic 3,000sqm purpose-built castle is our largest kids club to date, enhancing your family holiday to the next level.
Saadiyat Rotana, Abu Dhabi
Say hello to year-round sunshine at our Explorers Kids Club at the stunning Saadiyat Rotana resort. Based within the resort’s Aladdin’s Cave you will find exceptional state-of-the-art facilities ready to welcome your little one for an outstanding Explorers experience.
Daios Cove, Crete
Boasting a spectacular location next to the sea, Scott Dunn Explorers at this 5* hotel is open from May to October and has its own dedicated space where children can enjoy all kinds of activities and games.
Costa Navarino, Greece
The Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club at Costa Navarino is available to our younger guests staying at both the Westin and Romanos hotels. For children aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club offers jam-packed days including daily swimming activities, rock climbing, scuba diving, tennis, wake boarding and cycling.
Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Discover a magnificent sandy beach and superb children’s club which offers children a huge range of activities including a mini crazy golf course, dedicated kids pool, basketball and games room.
Niyama Private Islands, Maldives
Offering an interactive and immersive programme for little ones aged 12 months to 12 years, the Explorers Kids Club is a fantastic place for youngsters to enjoy activities such as cookery classes, dolphin spotting and learn island survival skills whilst parents relax safe in the knowledge that their little ones are in safe hands.
Available for kids aged 4 months to 11 years, the Explorers Kids Club is the perfect way for youngsters to get involved in a range of activities for as little or as much time as they wish. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy exploring the resort, a leisurely Savoyarde lunch in the mountains or simply a day's skiing to themselves.
Le Portetta, Courchevel 1650
A fantastic flexible childcare option, giving you and your children the chance to enjoy time on the slopes together but also giving parents the chance to spend some time exploring the resort by themselves.