Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Hidden in a quiet corner of the resort, our Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Pine Cliffs is based in two luxury, ground floor residences that have been transformed into fantastic spaces for children of all ages. Just a short walk from the Residences, it’s the perfect place for our younger guests to make friends and experience new activities, whilst parents enjoy a well-earned rest.
Each age group has its own dedicated room full of toys and creative games, whilst outside, there’s a good sized, safe, fenced play area for the younger children. There’s a dedicated sleep room for those who need a nap during the day, and the older children have their very own chill out room. Our team of qualified nannies and rangers tailor make daily activity programs for each age group, taking advantage of the resort’s facilities and the many off-site opportunities. Our older guests can have a tennis or golf lesson with a pro, or spend an afternoon go-karting, learning the art of archery or maybe a round of mini golf. Our Adventurers also get the chance at Pine Cliffs to have tennis lessons from a pro. There are trips to the nearby Slide and Splash Waterpark or Zoo Marine whilst the little ones are taken on ice cream adventures or down to the beach. Rides around the resort on the miniature train are always a firm favorite with our Globetrotters and Adventurers, and there’s no end to the list of creative activities from mask making to sand sculpting.
At a glance
- Open May half term to end of September for children aged 4 months – 11 years
- Six days per week, 10am – 6pm
- Close to the Residences with dedicated play areas for all ages
- Pro golf and tennis lessons, beach cricket, archery and football
- Regular swimming activities in the main and separate baby pools
- Off-site trips for older children
- Evening activities for children 8 and over during peak season