Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Daios Cove, Crete
The Explorers kids club at Daios Cove is a large air-conditioned building with plenty of room for children to run around. Full of toys and games for all ages, it’s a perfect space for children to have fun all day, whilst parents catch up on some well-earned rest with a book by the pool.
At a glance
- Open May to October for children 4 months – 11 years
- Six days per week, 10am - 6pm
- Regular swimming activities each day in the resort pools
- Unique activities include visits to a local olive farm and pottery making classes
- Covered outside terrace with table tennis, table football and pool table
- Sporting activities include tennis, unihoc and basketball
- Evening activities for children 8 and over during peak season
Our qualified nannies and rangers keep children from 4 months to13 years entertained all day with fun, imaginative and age appropriate games and activities. Our younger guests go on funicular adventures to the beach, searching for treasure, and during the heat of the day, they might play in the shade, listen to a story or spend some time in the club’s kitchen baking something exciting. And when they need a snooze, we have a dedicated and quiet sleep room.
There is much to occupy the older children too. The facilities in the club include table football and a pool table, whilst activities include t shirt designing and traditional pottery making. Our rangers organize many off-site trips, and the children are taken on glass bottom boat rides out into the bay, giving them the chance to see some of the local marine life, as well as visits to Water Park City. There’s much sporting activity, with sessions on the resort’s tennis court and swimming every day.