Scott Dunn Explorers kids club & Crew at Costa Navarino, Greece
Our exclusive Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Costa Navarino, is available for our younger guests staying at both The Westin and The Romanos hotels. The club takes children from 4 months to 11 years old and offers a caring, stimulating and safe environment for kids to have fun. They enjoy spacious surroundings and dedicated inside and outside areas, and take part in a range of activities according to their age. Rooms are specially designed for each age range and equipped with toys and games to inspire the most active imaginations. Our fully qualified childcare experts and rangers run fun-filled and action packed days that ensure your children have a truly memorable vacation, making new friends along the way. For older children we also have Crew, a flexible program for children over the age of 11 years.
At a glance
- Explorers kids club open Easter vacations 01 – 21 April 2017 and from May half term to September for children aged 4 months – 11 years
- Located at Cocoon, a purpose built space at The Romanos
- Spacious, light filled and fully air- conditioned inside play areas
- Safe, enclosed outdoor play area for the younger age groups
- Wide range of sporting facilities, including tennis courts, 5-a-side football pitch and climbing wall
- Daily swimming activities for all ages, including trips to the resort’s own small Aqua Park
- ‘For older children we also have Crew, an activity program for older kids aged 11+ available for peak Summer months
Older kids will love the opportunities to get involved with sport, with activities ranging from five a side football to professional tennis lessons, from learning to sail or ten pin bowling in the resorts own bowling alley. There’s so much to choose from.
Our younger guests are nurtured and looked after beautifully, leaving parents to catch up on some well-earned rest. When they’re not heading off on ice cream trips or an adventure to the beach, they’ll be playing Lions, Tigers and Bears, making animals out of dough or digging for treasure. A sleep room means routines are adhered to and all children enjoy freshly prepared and healthy food. There’s a dedicated kitchen for children to take part in all sorts of baking activities too.
For older children we also have Crew, our activity program for children aged 11 years or older. This includes at least 18 hours of water and land based activities, split over 6 days and all pre-arranged with the qualified Crew Leader once you arrive in resort. Activities will take place either in the morning, afternoon or sometimes a full day, always taking into account the heat of the day and location of resort. There is no specific Crew space but pre-arranged specific meeting points for each activity, which help create a sense of independence. Crew is a designed to offer older children the chance to spread their wings a little, make new friends and try some exciting new activities. At Costa Navarino this could include:
- Rock climbing
- Scuba diving
- Wake boarding
- Bike trekking