La Bee Lodge
At a Glance
The best lodges in the Annapurna Region offering excellent service and food
Located in four locations, each about 4-5 hours from each other
The lodges provide a private guide and sherpa who will carry your bags
All meals are included, and a happy hour each evening offering house drinks
They offer bed tea in the morning and there is nothing better than to sip your tea looking at the views before you set off walking
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Nepal has a Monsoonal climate with four main seasons. Autumn and spring are the two most favourable seasons for visiting Nepal. Autumn (September to early December) brings in clear weather with sunny days and warm nights. Spring (March to May) with occasional rain falls. From June to September, is the monsoon season. Uncomfortable time to visit as the climate of Nepal at this time of year brings about hot weather and rain falls almost every day.
To start planning your holiday to La Bee Lodge
Landruk Bee Lodge also known as La Bee Lodge is located in the village of Landruk in the Annapurna Hills. With 12 en-suite rooms and outstanding views of Machhapucchre, its a comfortable trekking lodge with supper friendly Gurung staff.
Every room in each lodge has an en-suite bathroom with hot running water and everything is provided from sheets and blankets to hot water bottles, down jackets, scarves and hats.
Due to the nature of the trekking, it is not recommended that younger children participate in this trip as they will tire easily.
Facilities at the lodges include a main dining room and bar where there is a happy hour each evening. There are beautiful gardens in each of the lodges. In most of the main dining halls there are lovely fireplaces where guests group around on colder evenings. Meals are all varied, and are ideally created for weary legs. Foot massages can be arranged.
Emma Mark (Staff)
The rooms at La Bee feel very fresh and have slightly bigger bathrooms than the other lodges. The staff here were so kind and it was lovely to see a female server on the staff who greeted me in traditional dress. The food here was another highlight . The Location of La Bee in Landruk is also pleasant as it was a lovely walk through the attractive village to get there.
Daniel Smith (Staff)
The Ker & Downey lodges are the best on offer in the Annapurna Region. They blend comfort and excellent service without losing the romance of trekking in the Himalaya. All rooms are en suite, and they offer a perfect retreat to rest after a day's walking. The local staff are all excellent, and the whole operation is run to perfection.
Kathmandu, Nuwakot, Bandipur, Annapurna Trek, Pokhara & Dhulikhel
from £3700 pp inc flights & transfers for 13 nights
- This itinerary takes you off the beaten track into small towns and villages between Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Stay in characterful and charming villages throughout the journey, to really get a taste of rural local life in Nepal
- Includes an amazing three-day trek in the Annapurna Range
Kathmandu, Annapurna Trek, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park & Dhulikhel
from £4100 pp inc flights & transfers for 13 nights
- An amazing adventure through Nepal providing all the classic highlights including Kathmandu, Pokhara, Annapurna Region and Chitwan National Park
- Spend two days in search of the Royal Bengal Tiger in Chitwan National Park
- Spend 4 nights trekking through the stunning Annapurna Region accompanied by expert guides and a team of porters
Nepal and Thailand for Teenagers
Kathmandu, Annapurna Trek, Chitwan National Park, Phuket
from £7300 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- Great combination of adventure in Nepal and relaxation in Thailand
- Fantastic five night trek in the Annapurna Range, staying in a new location each nigtht
- Tailored guiding experiences daily in Nepal to suit the whole family
Kathmandu, Annapurna Trek, Pokhara & Dhulikhel
from £3800 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- Perfect for the more active, who want to focus on trekking in Nepal's mountains
- Trek privately in the Annapurna Mountains, staying at comfortable lodges.
- Explore the backstreets and colourful markets of Kathmandu and enjoy the beautiful countryside of Pokhara and Phewa Lake
Location & directions
This collection of lodges are spread out within the Annapurna Conservation Area, separated by picturesque terrain and a moderate half-day hike.
How to get there
10-hour flight (with one change) to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport plus 1-hour domestic flight to Pokhara. Alternatively, its a 5-hour drive from Kathmandu.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator