Adrenaline Activities at Domaine de l'Etoile
Domaine de L’Etoile is a 1200 hectare natural park of indigenous forests, pastures, luxuriant valleys and crystalline rivers. The surroundings can be enjoyed in a number of ways, either at a gentle pace or through some high adrenaline activities. The activities available include:
- 4x4 buggy tours. These can be enjoyed by day or by night, which is when the chance of wildlife sightings are at their best
- Quad biking through the cane plantations to the extremes of the park, giving panoramic views across Mauritius
- Walking tours to admire the wildlife and beauty of the park
- A gentle horse ride on beautiful South African horses
- A course of 7 zipwires from top to bottom including Mauritius' longest zipwire at 800m allowing you to view the park from the air as you fly along the wires
- Activities for younger kids such as mini quad biking, giant tortoises and trampolines
Whichever activity you chose, you will get the opportunity to see some stunning Mauritian wildlife, which could include Java stags, wild boars, monkeys, kestrels, Mauritian cardinals, bats and other rare native birds.
When all the fun is over, you can relax and enjoy an authentic Mauritian meal at the Domaine de l'Etoile restaurant.