At a Glance
- Centrally located minutes away from the night market and city centre
- Value for money option in the city centre of Guilin
Beautiful lake views in some rooms
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The Guangxi region experiences a subtropical climate, with short, cold winters and long, humid summers with monsoon rains. The majority of the rains fall in May and June, bringing with them intense humidity but turning the stunning landscape the most luscious shades of green. The winter months are damp and windy, with average temperatures hovering around 8°C. Spring and Autumn are the prime times to visit Guanxi, with pleasant temperatures, sunny skies and minimal rainfall.
To start planning your holiday to Guilin Bravo
Conveniently located at the heart of the city with easy access to the night market, Guilin Bravo is a great base to explore the city. Guest rooms are tastefully decorated in European style with some offering a beautiful lake view.
In close vicinity to the night market and key attractions of the city, Guilin Bravo sits in a prime location of scenic downtown Guilin and 40 minutes from the airport. The hotel boasts spacious and sophistically decorated rooms, each offering either a mountain or lake view and fitted with carpeted flooring. Room amenities include minibars, high speed internet and flat-screen TVs.With four dining options, there is no lack of choices for guests who wish to dine in-house. Be it local delights in Lijiang or Qixing restaurant or Western fusion cuisine in Patio cafe, the hotel caters to different taste buds. Relax with a drink in hand at the cozy Skylight Lobby bar, a perfect spot for those looking to unwind after a long day. Other facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness centre and a beauty salon.
Enjoy a swim at the outdoor swimming pool or rejuvenate with massage and spa facilities. Additional entertainment facilities include a chess room and a beauty salon.
Beijing, Luoyang, Xian, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3200 pp inc flights & transfers for 12 nights
- This is a wonderful Itinerary which explores the history and culture of Beijing, with a visit to the Terracotta Army in Xi’an and a chance to see the Giant Panda in Chengdu. With a cruise down the River Li and a final few days in Shanghai, this is a varied Itinerary which suits those that want to see more of China
- Travelling through various areas of China you will get to taste the amazing regional foods including dumplings in Xi’an, noodles in Beijing, and a spicy hot pot in Chengdu
- Ending in Shanghai you can spend a night at the Chinese Circus, a wonderful way to end your trip to China
Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3100 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- You can immerse yourself in both modern China in cities like Beijing and Shanghai, whilst gazing in awe at the Terracotta Army and enjoying rural China in Guilan and Yangshuo
- Try some of the amazing restaurants in each city but do not forget the regional street food in places like Xia’an, which is mouth-watering and unique to each area
- Ending in Shanghai with its wonderful Art Deco buildings and the incredible Bund, where you can sample Hu cuisine from a garden rooftop restaurant or a noodle house in the old city
Location & directions
The hotel is located about 10 minutes away by foot from the city and its night market, and 30km away from Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator