Silverland Yen Hotel
At a Glance
A great central location just a short walk from the of shops and stalls of Ben Thanh Market
Unwind in the hotel's rooftop jacuzzi pool after a busy day exploring the city
A intimate property with 63 simply, yet elegantly, designed comfortable rooms
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Southern Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, is always hot and humid, with the driest weather between November to March. It starts to get very hot in April and May, with the rainy season running through to October. This area can get very wet in summer months, with regular flooding.
To start planning your holiday to Silverland Yen Hotel
Silverland Yen Hotel is an intimate boutique hotel in the centre of Saigon. The property boasts a lovely rooftop pool, warm service, comfortable rooms and a great location, with the Ben Thanh Market just a five minute walk away.
Despite its location within walking distance of the Ben Thanh Market, Tao Dan Park, Independence Palace, and many other of Saigon'scultural and historic attractions, Silverland Yen offers a retreat of calm away from the city.
The 63 rooms have been designed with a Japanese Zen ethos, offering minimalist design, natural materials and light fabrics, equipped with contemporary amenities including air conditioning and modern en-suite bathrooms. This simple design and peaceful atmosphere continue throughout the hotel, offering a welcome contrast to the bright lights and constant buzz of Saigon.
A real highlight of this hotel is its outdoor rooftop Jacuzzi pool, the perfect spot to relax and take in views over the city after a busy day exploring. The hotel's main restaurant, Yen, serves a variety of local and international dishes and complimentary afternoon tea is served daily in the lobby.
Dinner at Former US Ambassador’s Residence in Saigon
If you are looking to experience a slice of history first hand, you cannot beat the home-hosted dinner at the former US Ambassador’s Residence in Saigon, otherwise known as Ho Chi Minh City.
Retracing The Past; Saigon's Wartime History
This half day tour will take you to some of the key sites connected to Saigon's wartime history, including the Reunification Palace, the former residence of 1960s US Ambassador Mr. Henry C. Lodge Jr, and the rooftop of the famous Rex Hotel.
Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An & Saigon
from £3300 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- This trip offers just the right balance of exploration, tranquillity and culture
- Trekking in the striking peaks of rural Sapa with a stay at a certified National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World to top it off
- Explore the ruins of My Son, an ancient cluster of Hindu temples in lush surroundings, just outside of Hanoi
Hanoi, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho & Phu Quoc
from £4000 pp inc flights & transfers for 20 nights
- Combine some of Vietnam's most well-known sights with some lesser known gems in this epic three-week Vietnam adventure
- Explore the famed rural landscapes of Northern Vietnam from verdant hills dotted with villages to rolling rice paddies and ancient caves
- Enjoy the buzz of Vietnam's most lively cities and towns including charming and historic Hoi An, ancient Hue, the modern metropolis of Saigon and the bustling capital of Hanoi
Location & directions
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator