Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square
Xian, Xian & Around, China
At a Glance
Set on Renmin Square in central Xian this hotel offers 194 rooms and suites decorated in Chinese style and with a wonderful location.
The 57 Cafe offers a Breakfast Buffet only but nearby are a number of Hotels and Restaurants offering a huge choice of dining for lunch and dinner.
Set on Renmin Square the hotel has wonderful gardens and courtyards which are great for relaxing after a hectic day of sightseeing and shopping.
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The warm and pleasant spring time from March to May is the best season during the year for travelling to Xian. The early autumn from September to October with cool weather and less rainfall is also a good time.
Call us on 020 3993 8476 to start planning your holiday to Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square or take a look at our itineraries to China
Located within the ancient walls of Xian, Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square is surrounded by serene courtyards and enchanting gardens which encapsulate the historic riches of the region.
Located within Xian’s ancient walls, Grand Mercure Xian provides a convenient location from which to explore the surrounding city, with simple decor inspired by the history of Renmin Square.
Encapsulating the history of the region, serene courtyards and gardens surround the hotel and provide an enchanting setting. The 194 spacious rooms and suites designed with classic Chinese style, delivering the comfort needed after a day exploring.
Positioned in the city centre, the Grand Mercure Xian, allows convenient travel to the surrounding attractions including the City wall, Wild Goose Pagoda and Terracotta Warriors. Whilst housing one main restaurant which provides breakfast dining only, guests can dine at neighbouring hotels, or a short drive to the local street food market means there is plenty of choice on offer.
Muslim Street Food Walking Tour
Walk through the Muslim quarters rich with historic Islamic culture and embark on a street food walking tour. Try out their local delicacies such as their famous Liangpi “cold skin” noodles or mutton soup with flour cake.
Terracotta Warriors of the Qin Dynasty
The Terracotta Warriors of the Qin Dynasty was a hugely significant discovery in the 1970s. The warriors are fascinating and well worth exploring with a private guide.
Beijing, Luoyang, Xian, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3200 pp inc flights & transfers for 12 nights
- This is a wonderful Itinerary which explores the history and culture of Beijing, with a visit to the Terracotta Army in Xi’an and a chance to see the Giant Panda in Chengdu. With a cruise down the River Li and a final few days in Shanghai, this is a varied Itinerary which suits those that want to see more of China
- Travelling through various areas of China you will get to taste the amazing regional foods including dumplings in Xi’an, noodles in Beijing, and a spicy hot pot in Chengdu
- Ending in Shanghai you can spend a night at the Chinese Circus, a wonderful way to end your trip to China
Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3100 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- You can immerse yourself in both modern China in cities like Beijing and Shanghai, whilst gazing in awe at the Terracotta Army and enjoying rural China in Guilan and Yangshuo
- Try some of the amazing restaurants in each city but do not forget the regional street food in places like Xia’an, which is mouth-watering and unique to each area
- Ending in Shanghai with its wonderful Art Deco buildings and the incredible Bund, where you can sample Hu cuisine from a garden rooftop restaurant or a noodle house in the old city
Location & directions
Xian, Xian & Around, China
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator