Epic Deep SouthLouisville, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans
At a glance
- Epic itinerary:Our Epic Journeys offer unforgettable cutting-edge hotels, experiences and restaurants with a focus on design, fashion and innovation
Our tailor made journeys include:
When to visit
DC and The South
Hit the road and make your way to Nashville. You may detour to visit Mammoth Cave National Park for some self-guided exploration of the world’s longest known cave system. Then, embark on a journey though Nashville’s musical history at the Country Music Hall of Fame and the legendary RCA Studio B, where Dolly Parton and Elvis Presley once graced the halls with their talents. In the evening, enjoy VIP access at Nashville’s longest-running country music stage show: The Grand Ole Opry.Accommodation: The Hermitage Hotel, Nashville ( 2 nights )
Make sure to try some of Nashville’s famous hot chicken before continuing on to the rich cultural hub of Memphis, the birthplace of soul music and of course, rock n’ roll. Head to Graceland, the palatial estate that once belonged to the King of Rock n’ Roll: Elvis Presley, for an ultimate behind-the-scenes VIP tour. Then, explore some Memphis’ best-known historic sites and museums including The Stax Museum of American Soul Music, the iconic Sun Studio, and the National Civil Rights Museum.Accommodation: The Peabody Memphis ( 2 nights )
Call us on 858 523 9000 to start planning your holiday.
The Hermitage Hotel, Nashville
DC and The South, United States of America
Nashville’s original and most iconic hotel, bursting with legendary status and an abundance of personality since 1910. Striking architecture and luxurious amenities with the Four-Diamond restaurant and bar, luxury spa, spacious suites and boutique.
When to visit
Why Scott Dunn?
At Scott Dunn, we live and breathe travel. An insatiable appetite to discover the world runs through everything we do. We relish the planning and revel in the detail. We know it’s the smallest touches that make the biggest difference, and we stop at nothing to make every trip not only exceptional but totally unique.
- Every itinerary is crafted from scratch, based around exactly what’s important to you
- Packed full of unique experiences, hand-picked by our journeys team
- Expert local guides enrich your experience in every destination
- Your own dedicated Travel Specialist who will take care of every detail of your trip
- We have a 24/7 team providing in-country support and guidance
- We offer flexibility and financial protection to give you total peace of mind