About Explorers kids clubs
So why us? Established since 1986 – we know how to offer first class childcare.
Every child will be provided with a caring, safe and secure environment encouraging them to feel included, whilst building self-confidence to embark on new adventurers, new experiences and developing new skills all while making new friends. We think about it all; from the activities to the quality and quantity of toys and equipment provided, to the nutritious and tasty food and drink we provide.
- Outstanding world class facilities – dedicated for each age group
- All based in luxury child friendly hotels
- We take children from 4 months up – with excellent adult to child ratios
- Exciting, varied and unique activity programmes
- Safety and security at the forefront of everything we do
- Our people. We care
Working with you...Nurture. Encourage. Support.
We put your children at the centre of everything we do, with world class facilities, exceptional adult to child ratios all brought to you by our qualified professional childcare team. Creating the perfect environment for your children to have the time of their lives trying out new activities and making new friends, all tailored to their age and ability.
We know that little ones need time to settle and need their routine. Whilst older children want to try new activities, explore the resort and be independent.
- Nutritious meals provided from the hotels chef team
- Dedicated sleep rooms
- World class facilities – customised to the different age groups
- Unparalleled childcare ratios allow us to really get to know each child and give them the attention they deserve
- We have ALL the equipment – meaning less packing for you
- We understand the importance of communicating with you
Safely done… our number one priority
This is central to everything we do; we nurture, care and protect your children like we would our own.
- Your family’s safety and security are at the forefront of everything we do
- Drop off knowing that your children are safe and cared for
- We know the importance to make every little guest feel safe and secure
- Robust and detailed Health &Safety policies and procedures in place
We have created a fully trained and qualified professional childcare team – continuously managed, supported and trained to hit the highest standards that Scott Dunn requires.
- Thorough recruitment and training process
- Optimum bespoke training programme
- In house, tailormade accredited training course 'caring for infants in a holiday setting'
- First aid, safeguarding, Covid-19 precautions and water safety
Activities & routines
Their routine is followed whilst you can throw yours to the wind.
- Creating environments that children will adore and parents can trust
- A plethora of exciting and varied activities guaranteed to engage and inspire the children in fun and exciting way
- Not forgetting anyone; we have specific groups for each age range, from babies and tots, toddlers and children, to tweens and teenagers
Where distant dreams become a reality…are you craving a game of tennis with your partner, an undisturbed snooze by the pool, a lazy brunch followed by a dip in the sea? We know that grown-ups may want some time just to themselves. All of this is possible with our Explorers kids clubs, located in the Med, Indian Ocean and the Alps.
Costa Navarino, Greece
The Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Costa Navarino is available to our younger guests staying at both the Westin and Romanos hotels. For children aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club offers jam-packed days including daily swimming activities, rock climbing, scuba diving, tennis, wake boarding and cycling.
Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Discover a magnificent sandy beach and superb children’s club which offers children a huge range of activities including a mini crazy golf course, dedicated kids pool, basketball and games room.
Daios Cove, Crete
Boasting a spectacular location next to the sea, Scott Dunn Explorers at this 5* hotel is open from May to October and has its own dedicated space where children can enjoy all kinds of activities and games.
The Explorers kids club at the Almyra is the perfect spot for children aged 4 months to 11 years to stay entertained throughout their stay in Cyprus. With a fully qualified childcare team on board throughout to keep little ones entertained six days a week.
Shanti Maurice, Mauritius
The Explorers kids club at Shanti Maurice is for children from 4 months to 11 years and is open year round. Children will enjoy immersive experiences with children engaging in exciting activities, local traditions and cultures.
Eagles Resort, Greece
The Explorers kids club is available to all guests of Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas aged between 4 months and 11 years. Kids can spend their days playing with all of the toys and games on offer whilst older children are based on the beach, making the most of Eagles' spectacular waterfront location.
Le Portetta, Courchevel 1650
A fantastic flexible childcare option, giving you and your children the chance to enjoy time on the slopes together but also giving parents the chance to spend some time exploring the resort by themselves.
Niyama Private Islands, Maldives
Offering an interactive and immersive programme for little ones aged 12 months to 12 years, the Explorers kids club is a fantastic place for youngsters to enjoy activities such as cookery classes, dolphin spotting and learn island survival skills whilst parents relax safe in the knowledge that their little ones are in safe hands.
Available for kids aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club is the perfect way for youngsters to get involved in a range of activities for as little or as much time as they wish. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy exploring the resort, a leisurely Savoyarde lunch in the mountains or simply a day's skiing to themselves.