Explorers Kids Club at Pine Cliffs
Prepare to be wowed at our Pine Cliffs Explorers Kids Club. We have created a purpose-built club with everything our Explorers kids could possibly need. Located in the middle of the resort making it an easy drop off point wherever you are staying in the resort.
One of Europe’s best family destinations, Pine Cliffs Resort is located on the Algarve in Portugal, just 30 minutes from Faro airport and close to Albufeira. Excellent facilities include golf, tennis, sandy beaches and our Scott Dunn Explorers kids club.
Our Favourite Things About the Club:
- A perfect fit for families looking for an action-packed week.
- Purpose built club with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Two separate areas - split out into an Under 5’s area and an over 5's area.
- Specially designed sleep area for the little ones to snuggle up and take a nap.
- Air conditioning throughout the club.
- Located in the middle of the resort for ease of drop off and collection.
- Shaded outdoor play area & high-quality toys and crafts.
- Managed and operated by Scott Dunn.
- Stargazers available (7pm-10pm) Mon and Thurs.
- Crew Programme available.
Exclusive activities available at our Pine Cliffs Explorers Kids Club
Pine Cliffs is known for its amazing choice of sports facilities, and your children will get to use them through the Explorers kids club. The tennis, golf, football and surf sessions are all run by pros in their field, so depending on the child’s age and experience they can learn new skills from a high level of training.
4 months - 2 years
As well as enhancing creativity, fun games, sensory and messy play, at Pine Cliffs our lucky Globetrotters get to use the resorts super Porta Pirata children’s village and playground and splash time in the heated kids splash pool.
3 - 4 years
Additional to the other activities on offer our budding Adventurers will get to enjoy the resorts Reptile and Birds show, Porta Pirata children’s village and playground and journey down to the Pine Cliffs famous beach for sandy fun and games!
5 - 7 years
Voyagers are the perfect age to start exploring and trying a whole host of exciting activities. As well as many arts and crafts, cooking, and games, at Pine Cliffs our adventurous Voyagers can try out Mini Golf, Tennis lessons with a tennis professional, body boarding at the beach, and golf sessions with a pro.
8 - 11 years
For the Pioneers, it’s all about providing the right balance of independence and fun. At Pine Cliffs they will enjoy Golf sessions with a pro, Lazer tag, Tennis lessons, Surf lessons and Local Portuguese cooking classes.
Pine Cliffs offers the perfect environment for the older kids to try new sports, explore and have fun whilst gaining independence and making likeminded friends.