Six Senses Krabey Island
Ream Beach, Coastal Cambodia, Cambodia
At a Glance
Six Senses Krabey Island is a small and intimate resort, just a few minutes by boat from Cambodia's idyllic coastline. This region is free from mass development
There are only 40 private pool villas, which means the island has a very intimate and peaceful feel
Six Senses is known for its uncluttered and paired back style with an emphasis on the utmost comfort and luxury. Six Senses Krabey Island is no exception
The resort is home to an innovative spa; wellness is a key feature here
Despite being small, there are lots of dining options
Krabey Island is easy to get to, with flights to nearby Sihanoukville from Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Cambodia is hot all year round and the best time to visit is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. It starts to get wetter in May and the wettest months are September and October. It is still possible to visit during this time as rain usually falls as short sharp storms. November is a fantastic month to visit Cambodia as it is very green after the rainy season and the lakes and rivers are full of water.
Call us on to start planning your holiday to Six Senses Krabey Island or take a look at our itineraries to Cambodia
Six Senses Krabey Island is a stylish island escape off the coast of Cambodia. Blending natural and paired back materials with indulgent luxuries and technology, this is one of the country's finest hideaway retreats.
Located on Krabey Island, just a short boat transfer from Sihanouville on Cambodia's coastline, Six Senses Krabey Island is one of Southeast Asia's finest island resorts. Uncluttered, natural and sympathetic to its tranquil surroundings, Six Senses Krabey Island is a wonderful retreat to help completely unwind after a touring itinerary through Southeast Asia. Accessed with a four hour drive from Phnom Penh or a short flight from Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City making it easily combinable with numerous locations throughout Indochina.
With only 40 pool villas peppered throughout its 30 acres of island, the property feels intimate, private and incredibly welcoming. The spacious villas boast a chic and airy living room with room for an extra bed. They have spoiling master bedrooms with light woods, soft linens and dreamy bathrooms with large bathtubs.
There's an all day dining option as well and Indochine, the resort's speciality dining restaurant with a show kitchen.
With a huge emphasis on wellness, the spa will also feature heavily for most guests staying here. Incorporating Cambodian healing treatments, multi-day rejuvenation journeys, yoga and wellness workshops, we believe this will be one of Cambodia's best spas.
Cambodia in Ultimate Luxury
Siem Reap, Mekong River, Phnom Penh, Kirirom National Park, Koh Rong Archipelago
from £11300 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- Please note that due to seasonal water levels, Aqua Mekong will only be able to cross Tonle Sap from mid-August to the end of November and river tours will instead start and finish in Phnom Penh touring the fringes of the lake, Tonle Sap River and the Mekong River.
- Explore the world famous Angkorian temples, including Angkor Wat from the comfort of your private remork (Cambodian tuk tuk).
- Cruising down the Mekong River on the first boutique style hotel boat is not only an excellent way to see more remote areas of Cambodia, but also is much more fun than flying!
Honeymoon to Indochina
Bangkok, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap, Krabey Island
from £6300 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- The capital of Thailand, Bangkok is a great place to start your honeymoon. Crammed with fabulous restaurants, shops, museums and galleries, this city truly offers something for everyone.
- From Hanoi in northern Vietnam, you will be able to easily visit the world-famous Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its iconic limestone karsts.
- Laos is certainly a lesser known and less travelled country in South East Asia, but we thoroughly recommend taking the time to visit the stunning hill town of Luang Prabang. Quiet, romantic and set amongst untouched natural scenery, this is perfect for honeymooners.
Location & directions
Ream Beach, Coastal Cambodia, Cambodia
Six Senses Krabey Island is located on Krabi Island, just a short boat trip from Sihanoukville on Cambodia's coast.
How to get there
It's possible to fly to Sihanoukville from Phnom Penh or alternatively you can fly there from Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Fly to Phnom Penh or Ho Chi Minh City in approximately 12-15 hours.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator