Our highlights of Mexico
There is so much to love about Mexico which is why it was hard for us to whittle our highlight list down to just 7 items!
- Navigate your way through Mexico City, visiting the Museo Nacional de Antropolgia , the impressive central plaza Zócalo and Frida Kahlo’s house.
- Retreat to a luxury 17th century hacienda, for days in the saddle and evenings of delicious gourmet cuisine.
- Explore the lesser known but no less awe-inspiring ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula at Edzna whose temples overlook the rainforest Campeche.
- Marvel at the gold plated interior of the Cathedral in Oaxaca’s intriguing colonial heart.
- Laze away the hours on the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Xpu Ha on the Caribbean coast.
- For a truly once in a lifetime experience, swim with dolphins in the Riviera Maya region.
- Perfect your swing at the brilliant Jack Nicklaus championship golf course at Las Ventana resort in Baja California, set amongst cacti and elephant trees.
Please get in touch with our contact our Mexico specialists to start planning your holiday to Mexico.
You are on our UK website
We noticed that you are in US and recommend that you explore our US website instead.