Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
At a Glance
Fantastic and convenient location right next to Hiroshima Station
Great choice of dining facilities at the hotel
Large gym and spa offering a wide variety of treatments
Fantastic Club Floor providing additional benefits for your stay
Fresh, modern guest rooms
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The best and most popular times to visit are the climatically stable seasons of spring (March to May) and autumn (late September to November). The highlight of spring is the cherry-blossom season, which usually arrives in early April. Bear in mind, though, that the blossoms are notoriously fickle, blooming any time from late March to mid-April. Autumn is an equally good time to travel, with pleasant temperatures and soothing autumn colours, which usually peak between late October and mid-November. Of course, you can visit at any time of year, although the summer, from June to August, can be very hot and humid, and winter can be a little chilly for some people’s taste.
To start planning your holiday to Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
Located in the heart of the city centre, The Sheraton Hotel is ideally situated for exploring Hiroshima's many historical sites and stunning architecture.
The Sheraton Hotel is centrally located and within easy reach of the JR Hiroshima Station, the city's top shopping areas and many museums.
All of the rooms at the Hotel Sheraton, including their five suites, feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, to provide ultimate comfort during your stay. Guests who stay in any of the Sheraton Club Rooms are also welcome at the Sheraton Club Lounge, where breakfast, soft drinks, and cocktails are served.
You can also enjoy delights cooked up by the Sheraton's chefs in one of the many restaurants or relax with a massage at the Shine Spa.
Kirsty Cowie (Staff)
Conveniently localled directly next to the Hiroshima train station this hotel is our favourite Hiroshima city hotel. The spacious clean rooms are the ideal location to spend a few nights while exploring the history of Hiroshima.
Japan in Depth
Tokyo, Nakasendo Walking Trail, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kanazawa & Takayama
from £9500 pp inc flights & transfers for 13 nights
- Amazing and extensive itinerary giving you an introduction to all the highlights of Japan combined with some more off the beaten track destinations
- Included in the itinerary is a stay in a ryokan, allowing you experience Japanese culture in a unique way
- Explore the beautiful cities of Kyoto and Kanazawa with their wonderfully preserved Geisha districts
Tokyo, Hakone, Takayama, Kanazawa, Hiroshima, Kyoto
from £5200 pp inc flights & transfers for 13 nights
- Glide through Japan on high-speed bullet trains, zipping past staggeringly beautiful scenery
- An all-encompassing tailormade trip through Japan, showing you the highlights and lesser explored regions of this magical country
- Sink into tranquillity in an open-air hot spring during your stay in Hakone
Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima & Hakone
from £6900 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- Taste some of the world's freshest and most amazing sushi in Tokyo
- Miyagima is one of the crown jewels of Japan
- Chance to explore over 2,000 temples and shrines in Kyoto
Location & directions
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator