Sunrise on the Bund
Shanghai, Shanghai and Eastern China, China
At a Glance
Sunrise on the Bund offers 143 rooms and 13 Suites with a Old Shanghai-Classic European decor combined with modern facilities.
Great choices of restaurants serving International Cuisine, Taiwanese and Cantonese Cuisine, Japanese |Cuisine and a French-Japanese fusion cuisine.
Sunrise On The Bund is located in the North Bund area, just a few steps away from the North Bund Riverside. The North Bund follows the Huang Pu River throughout Hong Kou District. It is divided with walking, jogging, & cycling paths, suitable for those that enjoy exercise.
Located on the 6th floor there is an indoor swimming pool, state of art fitness centre and the L Spa offering a number of massage and body therapies.
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Shanghai weather is generally warm and humid, with four distinct seasons - a pleasant warm spring, a hot rainy summer, a comfortable cool autumn and a cold winter. The hottest time in Shanghai comes in July and August, with more than 10 days at temperatures above 35 C. The coldest time is from the late January to early February. The spring from March to May is recommended as the best time to travel to Shanghai.
Call us on 020 3993 8476 to start planning your holiday to Sunrise on the Bund or take a look at our itineraries to China
Sunrise on the Bund is a contemporary luxury hotel located two minutes’ walk from Shanghai's famous Bund. Offering a blend of Old Shanghai-meets-European style, the Sunrise on the Bund boasts great facilities and an ideal location for exploring Shanghai.
Located in the core area of the North Bund, Sunrise on the Bund is a contemporary luxury hotel with 143 elegantly furnished rooms and 13 suites that come with modern amenities including a flat screen TV, extremely comfortable beds. Rooms on the executive level offer a private concierge service, complimentary breakfast and happy hour in the executive lounge, free access to the health club, daily newspaper and more.
There are a number of dining options including the Crystal Cafe offering International Cuisine, The Tainan Tan-Tsu-Mien Seafood Restaurant which serves Taiwanese and Cantonese food, The Sho-u To Japanese Restaurant and The Zan Teppanyaki which serves French Japanese fusion cuisine. In addition the Lobby Lounge and Churchill Bar serves drinks and light snacks.
When looking to relax, guests can head to the spa and enjoy the steam rooms, hot & cold Jacuzzis and private massages, or take a dip in the indoor swimming pool. Those who want to keep fit can work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Sunrise on the Bund is extremely well located for discovering Shanghai and within easy reach of a string of attractions, including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the former campus of the St. Francis Xavier’s College and Huangpu Park.
Beijing, Luoyang, Xian, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3200 pp inc flights & transfers for 12 nights
- This is a wonderful Itinerary which explores the history and culture of Beijing, with a visit to the Terracotta Army in Xi’an and a chance to see the Giant Panda in Chengdu. With a cruise down the River Li and a final few days in Shanghai, this is a varied Itinerary which suits those that want to see more of China
- Travelling through various areas of China you will get to taste the amazing regional foods including dumplings in Xi’an, noodles in Beijing, and a spicy hot pot in Chengdu
- Ending in Shanghai you can spend a night at the Chinese Circus, a wonderful way to end your trip to China
Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo & Shanghai
from £3100 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- You can immerse yourself in both modern China in cities like Beijing and Shanghai, whilst gazing in awe at the Terracotta Army and enjoying rural China in Guilan and Yangshuo
- Try some of the amazing restaurants in each city but do not forget the regional street food in places like Xia’an, which is mouth-watering and unique to each area
- Ending in Shanghai with its wonderful Art Deco buildings and the incredible Bund, where you can sample Hu cuisine from a garden rooftop restaurant or a noodle house in the old city
Location & directions
Shanghai, Shanghai and Eastern China, China
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator