COMO The Treasury
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
At a Glance
Recently opened in October 2015, this is the newest hotel in Perth
The renowned Wildflower rooftop restaurant allows guests to enjoy fine dining alongside views across the Swan River
Comes with the slick service and design associated with the COMO brand
Contemporary design housed within the heritage architecture of one of Perth's beautiful state buildings
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Perth enjoys a Mediterranean style climate with warm summers and mild winters. The main season is between September and April, when it's hot but rarely humid, with little rain. There's more rain in winter (May to August), but temperatures remain mild and the sun often shines. The Perth International Arts Festival is in March.
Call us on to start planning your holiday to COMO The Treasury or take a look at our itineraries to Australia
COMO The Treasury is a chic and contemporary hotel set in the heart of the historic city centre with incredibly spacious rooms and fantastic dining options, all housed within stunning heritage state buildings on the Cathedral Square.
The stunning COMO The Treasury is one of Perth's most anticipated openings. Typical of the COMO brand, this boutique hotel boasts fantastic personalised service, a pampering COMO Shambhala spa, contemporary design throughout and a lively atmosphere in the public areas below the hotel.
The 48 elegant rooms and suites are simplistic in design with no art work on the walls, but are contemporary and fresh, decorated in shades of cream and beige that give a light and airy feel, amplified by the large windows. Some of the suites also boast partial views of the Swan River and others of Cathedral Square or the city. Bathrooms continue along the same theme, with muted marble tones and plenty of space surrounding large bathtubs and floor to ceiling mirrors.
Below the hotel are a number of restaurants and bars, ideally located so you needn't venture far should you wish to head out in the evenings. For fine dining, head to the rooftop to try Wildflower, which boasts views across the Swan River and a menu filled with inspiring dishes created using the best western Australian produce.
All of the rooms and suites at The Treasury by COMO are light and spacious, decorated with muted tones, ranging from 55sqm City Rooms to the 120sqm COMO Suite. Beds are custom made with Grand Posture natural firm mattresses, furnished with Egyptian cotton bed linen for ultimate comfort. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms, along with Samsung LED TVs, a complimentary in-room bar which is replenished daily, individually controlled air-conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities upon request.
Babysitting can be arranged upon request.
The hotel's rooftop restaurant, The Wildflower, serves up delicious contemporary cuisine alongside views of the Swan River. On the ground floor sits Post, serving up Australian dishes with a French influence.
The COMO spa offers a range of pampering treatments which combine traditional techniques with a more modern holistic approach. A range of massages can be enjoyed, making the most of the indulgent COMO Shambhala products, also used throughout the extensive range of beauty treatments.
Australia in Depth
Perth, Barossa Valley, Sydney, The Daintree
from £4700 pp inc flights & transfers for 12 nights
- Experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest staying in Tropical North Queensland
- Explore some of Australia's most cosmopolitan cities from Perth to Sydney and of course Melbourne
- Experience Aboriginal culture up in the Daintree- the oldest rainforest in the world
Classic Western Australia
Perth, Margaret River & Ningaloo Reef
from £10700 pp inc flights & transfers for 9 nights
- April to July is the season to swim with the Whale Sharks as they migrate through the waters around Ningaloo Reef
- Margaret River is on the migratory route for Humpback Whales. Travel during June and October to admire these graceful creatures as they pass along the coastline.
- Enjoy the sensational food and wine of Western Australia's Margaret River region.
Sydney, Blue Mountains National Park, Melbourne, Dayelsford & Margaret River
from £10100 pp inc flights & transfers for 13 nights
- The ultimate itinerary for any serious gourmet with an interest in fresh, local produce
- Access to regional wines in every destination will give you a true understanding of Australia's abundant and varied wine industry
- Sydney boasts some of the world's best restaurants, and we keep our finger on the pulse for new openings and secret spots that offer a meal to remember
Location & directions
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
COMO The Treasury is housed in some of Perth's most impressive state buildings, some 140 years old, right in the heart of the city's historic heart. This grand construction can be found on the corner of St George's Terrace and Barrack Street, as part of the Cathedral Square development.
How to get there
The Treasury by COMO is approximately a 20-minute drive from Perth Airport.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator