There is so much to love about Thailand which is why it was hard for us to whittle our highlight list down to just 8 items!
- Take a helicopter trip over the limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay
- Visit the Hill Tribes of Northern Thailand for an insight in to the ancient traditions of Siam.
- Visit the magnificent Royal Palace in Bangkok with its bright tiled roofs and soaring golden spires.
- Be inspired by spices and fresh produce in the local markets of Chiang Mai, and learn to cook authentic Thai food.
- Cycle through stunning countryside to a secluded natural waterfall in Khao Lak National park.
- Explore the Khao Sok National Park, a stunning rainforest area that is home to monkeys and tigers.
- Some of the best beaches in Thailand are in the idyllic island of Koh Samui, be sure to spend a few relaxing days on these palm-lined beaches.
- Explore the sacred city of Ayuthaya to view the ancient ruins, and take a quiet elephant ride to explore this rural area.
Please get in touch with our contact our Thailand specialists to find our more about our favourite experiences in Thailand.