The Ultimate James Bond Experience
Stay 4 nights at GoldenEye and enjoy The Ultimate James Bond Experience, where you will get to live the life author Ian Fleming would have enjoyed during his time there.
Live like renowned author Ian Fleming did when he gained inspiration on the north coast of Jamaica many years ago, where he wrote all 14 James Bond books.
Your exclusive 4-night experience for two at GoldenEye will include:
- Private Boat Trip to Laughing Waters Beach: Experience the beach popularized where the first James Bond movie, Dr. No, was filmed on location featuring the famous scene with Ursula Andress emerging from the water to meet Sean Connery
- Private Guided Snorkelling Experience: Explore the beautiful sea below near the Ian Fleming Villa where Fleming enjoyed snorkelling
- Private Trip to Firefly, Celebrated Playwright Noël Coward's Former Estate: Tour the famous writer's old home where he frequently entertained famous guests, including Fleming, and take in the best view of the Caribbean with a cocktail in hand
- Bottle of Bollinger - La Grande Annee. Sip on the famous champagne featured in many Bond films, first mentioned in Fleming's 1956 novel, Diamonds Are Forever.
- Copy of Goldeneye: Where Bond Was Born by Matthew Parker, signed by Chris Blackwell
Learn about Jamaica’s strong influence on the creation of Fleming’s spy series and the connection to GoldenEye
- Private Tour of Ian Fleming Villa (if available): Tour the place where it all began, where all 14 James Bond books were written
Please speak to our Caribbean specialists for more information