Hacienda la Danesa
Nr Guayaquil, Southern Ecuador
At a Glance
The hacienda is a family owned working dairy farm and was established as a cacao plantation, offering a great insight into rural life in Ecuador
Comfortable, authentic accommodation with thoughtful touches of luxury offering guests a tranquil stay surrounded by nature
Impeccably curated experiences offered at the hacienda and in the expansive surroundings, from cacao tours and horse riding, to river tubing and sumptuous massage treatments
With a farm to table ethos – enjoy locally harvested tropical fruits and vegetables and gastronomic experiences with an Ecuadorian influence
Conveniently located an hours drive away from the hustle and bustle of Guayaquil and the international airport, making it an excellent option for a final, relaxing stop of an Ecuador adventure
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Guayaquil has a tropical climate and is hot and humid for much of the year. It cools down a little during the summer months between June and October (although remains hot) and heats up again between November and May.
To start planning your holiday to Hacienda la Danesa
Located in the coastal region of Ecuador, around an hour's drive from Guayaquil, Hacienda La Danesa is a beautiful family-run property which offers relaxation and plenty of activities amongst beautiful tropical grounds; a perfect end to an Ecuador trip.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens and abundant nature, Hacienda La Danesa is a charming family-run property with an intimate atmosphere. There are just six luxurious guest rooms and the service is attentive. The hacienda is a working dairy farm and was established as a cacao plantation, offering a great insight into rural life in Ecuador. The huge grounds invite an array of adventures, including horse riding, biking, river tubing, cookery classes and even waterfall rappelling, many of which are included.
Otavalo, Amazon, Quito, Avenue of Volcanoes, Cuenca, Guayaquil
from £6600 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- This all-encompassing itinerary really gets under the skin of mainland Ecuador’s staggering geographical diversity and is packed full to the brim with the country's best experiences and most spectacular sights.
- Explore the majestic and colonially influenced cities of Quito and Cuenca, UNESCO World Heritage sites where the cobbled streets and architecture hark back to a rich historical and cultural past.
- Get a real sense of remoteness as you paddle along winding rivers and watch the sunrise over the jungle canopy in the Amazonian rainforest, keeping your eyes peeled for monkeys swinging through the trees and colourful birds flying overhead.
Epic Ecuador & Galapagos
Otavalo, Amazon, Quito, Galapagos, Guayaquil
from £8300 pp inc flights & transfers for 12 nights
- This action-packed itinerary really gets under the skin of Ecuador’s staggering geographical diversity and is packed full to the brim with the country's best experiences and dazzling sights
- Uncover a little of Ecuador’s colonial history and cultural influences with a backdrop of dramatic snow-capped mountains and softly billowing volcanoes
- Experience the magic of the Galapagos from the comfort of a luxurious catamaran with your own private balcony, the perfect spot for soaking up dreamlike sunsets with a chilled glass of fizz!
Location & directions
Nr Guayaquil, Southern Ecuador
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator