At a Glance
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
A year-round destination however as Cartagena has a hot and humid tropical climate, it can rain at any time of the year. Typically ‘drier’ season is from December to March, while the most rainfall comes in October and November. The best time to visit Cartagena is the dry season.
Call us on 020 3993 9308 to start planning your holiday to Quadrifolio or take a look at our itineraries to Colombia
A Spanish colonial residence oozing character and charm in the historic walled city of Cartagena, one of the hottest up and coming destinations in the tropics.
Bogota, San Agustin, Villa de Lleyva, Barichara & Cartagena
from £3500 pp inc flights & transfers for 11 nights
- Whizz around the bustling capital city by bike, taking in the colonial architecture and sites of Bogota
- Fly south to the less-travelled southwestern corner of the country and the laid-back town of San Agustin
- Immerse yourself in the pre-Columbian archaeological sites that remain shrouded in mystery
Location & directions
Cartagena, ColombiaCartagena, Colombia
How to get there14hr international flight to Bogota, 1hr 20min domestic flight.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator