Gourmet Ontario and QuebecNiagara, Toronto, Ottawa & Montreal
Ideal for travel during the school summer holidays with the best weather in July and August
Family-friendly accommodation throughout, including the option to self-cater in Muskoka and Niagara
Packed with exciting experiences from a helicopter ride over Niagara Falls to a 3-day canoeing adventure in Algonquin
Self-drive itinerary offering flexibility; the longest drive is approx. just 3 hours
- Culinary itinerary:A gastronomic delight, our Culinary Journeys take you on a cultural voyage, sampling everything from traditional bites to fine dining delicacies
Our tailor made journeys include:
When to visit
This itinerary is at its best during the prime summer school holiday months of July and August when the weather is generally warm and sunny and conditions ideal for messing around in boats and enjoying the lakes of this beautiful region. If you can travel in September the Fall colours are at their most beautiful toward the end of the month
Fly to Toronto
Drive to Toronto (1.5hours) and fly home
Call us on 020 3993 8245 to start planning your holiday.
Why Scott Dunn?
At Scott Dunn, we live and breathe travel. An insatiable appetite to discover the world runs through everything we do. We relish the planning and revel in the detail. We know it’s the smallest touches that make the biggest difference, and we stop at nothing to make every trip not only exceptional but totally unique.
- Every itinerary is crafted from scratch, based around exactly what’s important to you
- Packed full of unique experiences, hand-picked by our journeys team
- Expert local guides enrich your experience in every destination
- Your own dedicated Travel Specialist who will take care of every detail of your trip
- We have a 24/7 team providing in-country support and guidance
- We offer flexibility and financial protection to give you total peace of mind