Hotel Le Germain Calgary
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
At a Glance
Great location in the heart of downtown
Breakfast included for all guests
Luxurious contemporary style accommodation
Superb CHARCUT restaurant
Brand new Sante Spa
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Alberta has a dry continental climate with warm summers and cold winters, making it a year round destination. The ski season is from December to March and the summer season from May to September. At any time of year you can expect the sun to be out. Winters can get cold, when the temperature can plummet to a bone chilling -20°C. Summers tend to be hot and dry, with the warmest months being July and August, where the temperature sits at a comfortable 25°C.
To start planning your holiday to Hotel Le Germain Calgary
The boutique Le Germain Calgary offers a stylish yet relaxed oasis in the heart of downtown Calgary. Located almost opposite the Calgary Tower you are just a short stroll from the shopping, restaurants and cafe life of this vibrant city
Ideal for a short stay to explore the city, Le Germain sits in the heart of Calgary and offers a welcome retreat from city life.
From the airy and welcoming lobby through to the stylish 899 lounge where guests can sip a cocktail while watching the world go by, this tranquil hotel pampers with a luxurious touch.
Enjoy the views from the roof top terrace or dine on gourmet fare with an Italian and French twist at the trendy CHARCUT Roast House. Be pampered in the hotel's newly opened Santé Spa or work out in the gym with possibly the best view in the city.
Retire each evening to beautifully appointed guest rooms with a European flavour and all modern amenities. Families are well catered for with either adjoining rooms or one of the stunning loft style Apartment Suites.
A yummy continental breakfast is offered each morning in the hotels boutique breakfast room. Fresh muffins and pastries, a huge array of fresh fruits and even the hotel's own homemade granola are all there to tempt each well rested guest.
Hotel Le Germain Calgary has 143 Superior, Deluxe and Luxury rooms as well as Apartment Suites with a separate living room.
All rooms offer a contemporary style with plenty of light and opening windows. Elegant design includes king size beds with goose down duvets, seating area with comfy chairs, spa like bathrooms with rainfall showers and Molton Brown amenities, flat screen TV's iPod docks, minibar and Nespresso machine.
Adjoining rooms are available for families.
Children are welcome to come and stay at the hotel. Cots, monitors, baby baths and bottle warmers can be provided for babies.
Calgary's latest destination restaurant, CHARCUT Roast house, is found here. The relaxing lounge 89 has a light menu and cocktails. There is also a state-of-the-art fitness facility with Calgary city views.
Hotel Le Germain Calgary has complimentary WiFi and Ethernet high speed internet access, laptops for guest use, room service and in room private dining service, dry cleaning, Sante Spa, concierge service, Signature Audi chauffeur car service for hotel guests, 24 hour underground valet parking.
Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Clearwater, Ashcroft, Whistler, Vancouver
from £3600 pp inc flights & transfers for 17 nights
- Fasten your seatbelt and start your engine. With your own vehicle, you decide the pace at which you want to discover Western Canada’s rugged outdoor beauty and view its wildlife.
- With a plethora of National Parks and protected sites, glacial lakes, jagged mountains, scenic hiking trails and close encounters with whales and bears, Canada is home to more than its fair share of excitement!
- There are activities to get your heart racing at every location, from adrenaline pumping water sports such as kayaking and rafting, to riding horses across vast open spaces, dramatic coastal walks and hikes to lookout points. There is something to suit all adventurers.
Imagine Western Canada
Calgary, Lake Louise, Jasper, Clearwater, Whistler, Tofino, Vancouver
from £4500 pp inc flights & transfers for 17 nights
- Enjoy a classic route through Western Canada, taking things at your own pace whilst you discover the region’s best sights, guaranteed to take your breath away.
- This action-packed adventure is filled with activities designed to get your adrenaline going. From hurtling along fast flowing rivers in a raft to horse riding across “cowboy country”, to canopy walkways, suspension bridges across ravines and even heli-hiking.
- Home to vast National Parks and towering trees, shimmering turquoise lakes, rugged mountains, epic hiking trails and chance encounters with bears and wolves, Canada is about as exciting a destination as it gets!
Location & directions
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Located at 9th Avenue and Centre Street, Hôtel Le Germain Calgary is steps away from the Glenbow Museum and the Calgary Tower.
How to get there
9-hour 30-minute international direct flight (non stop) to Calgary. Hotel Le Germain Calgary is located approximately 20 minutes from the Calgary International Airport.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator