Letaka Safaris in Botswana is the ultimate mobile safari experience. A typical trip takes you through different wildlife reserves, spotting the most incredible game with world-class guides and staying in comfortable, serviced camps along the way. It's run by brothers Grant and Brent Reed, the stars of Nat Geo Wild's new series 'Safari Brothers'. Together they have 40 years of guiding experience (and plenty of stories to share). You couldn't come across two more knowledgeable and friendly guys. As if that wasn't enough, here are ten more reasons to love Letaka Safaris:
1. Flexibility: No day is planned in advance and nothing is regimented meaning no two safaris are the same. They pride themselves on customizing your safari to your wishes and the wildlife movements.
2. Same guide throughout: Getting to know your guide is all part of the experience and makes your time on safari much more personal.
3. Immersive experience: You’ll quickly forget about the rest of the world as you’re constantly engaged and amazed.
4. Activities: From game drives to boat trips and mokoro rides, there’s not a chance to be bored and you’ll get many different perspectives on the bush.
5. Authenticity: Unlike a safari where you stay in a lodge, Letaka Safari’s are mobile, meaning you’re really at one with your surroundings. Tents are pitched off the beaten track in gorgeous remote locations.
6. World-class guiding: Their guiding standards are so high, they are responsible for training local guides for other safari operations in Botswana. They set the standard and it’s yet to be beaten!
7. Fantastic camp team: While you’re on a game view, the incredible team are relocating camp to the next out-of-this-world location.
8. New skills: The brothers are both fantastic photographers and they’re more than happy to share their skills with you during your safari.
9. Photos to brag about: At the end of your stay, they will share all their photos with you so it feels like you’ve had your own wildlife photographer on your journey capturing all those special moments.
10. Alfresco dining: There is nothing better than dining under the stars and talking about the events from the day around a camp fire.