Our family team
Our family team can help you arrange travel with young ones. All parents themselves, they're perfectly placed to arrange the right childcare, pre-order baby essentials, and advise on which properties are best suited to your family.
Traveling with a family is unique. Those without children might find it hard to appreciate the intricacies of packing all the right kit, taking flights and transfers with infants in tow, and above all, finding the perfect vacation destination to give every family member a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
Only a parent can appreciate all the little things that need to be considered for a family vacation, which is why our specialist family team is made up of people with children of their own. They’ve traveled extensively and lived the trials and tribulations of family vacations. They know the best way to negotiate an airport, where to find beaches with shallow waters and lifeguards, and which restaurants greet children with a smile.
Our family team are here to help...
- Advise on the most suitable properties for your particular family
- Pre-book babysitting services, children’s clubs and private nannies
- Help you collate a list of must-haves to pack, depending on where you’re going
- Pre-order nappies, wipes and other baby equipment so you don’t have to pack it
- Advise on traveling long-haul with little ones to make it as easy as possible
- Arrange car seats and advise on general child safety whilst abroad
- Advise on children’s menus at the properties you’re considering
- Recommend available family activities at your chosen destination
- Recommend family-friendly restaurants and safe beaches