Introducing Scott Dunn Explorers kids clubs
Our philosophy is that it’s only really a holiday when everyone in your family has been thought of. If parents can relax safe in the knowledge that their children are having the time of their lives in the kids club, we’re confident you’ll all come away with some fabulous memories.
Explorers at a glance
- Four separate age groups, with most from as young as 4 months
- Creative and entertaining tailor-made activity programmes
- Well-designed indoor and outdoor play areas for all ages
- Crèche facilities for our younger guests
- Exceptional nanny / ranger to child ratio
- UK qualified staff and highly trained local teams
- Mediterranean, Thailand, Indian Ocean and ski resort clubs
Throughout the Mediterranean and further afield, our imaginative and fun Explorers kids clubs look after children from as young as 4 months up to 13 years. Split into different age groups, our Globetrotters, Adventurers, Voyagers and Pioneers experience an exceptional range of creative and sporting activities and making friends in the care of highly trained and enthusiastic teams of nannies and rangers. For our youngest guests, our kids clubs offer sleep rooms, freshly made purées for lunch and complimentary nappies. All are equipped with an abundance of toys and games, appropriate to each age range. Each resort and club has different facilities, and many offer off-site trips, from visit to waterparks to zipwire adventures and go-karting.
During the winter our kids clubs in Val d’Isère and Courchevel enable parents to ski all day whilst our younger guests are cared for beautifully and the slightly older ones can be taken to and from ski school and be thoroughly entertained until parents return at the end of the day on the slopes.
Find out more about each of our Explorers clubs below or contact our family specialists.