Explorers kids club at Eagles, Halkidiki
The Explorers club at Eagles is available to all our younger guests aged 4 months to 11 years. Children from 4 months to 4 years have a dedicated space in the hotel called The Nest, whilst those from 5 to 11 are based in The Shack, right on the beach. Both are spacious and specially designed inside and out, with dedicated areas for each age range, full of games, toys and equipment. Our fully qualified childcare experts, Rangers and local staff run fun-filled and action packed days that ensure your children have a truly memorable vacation and making new friends along the way. Our younger guests have a sleep room, so their routines are maintained, and all the meals are freshly prepared, with any dietary requirements catered for.
The focus at Eagles is most definitely the beach and the water. The gentle shore, warm waters and calm breezes are perfect for a variety of watersports. Children from the age of five can enrol in Aqua Explorers, a six day beginner's watersports program, where they’ll learn the basics of sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boarding and diving. Run by qualified RYA instructors, this course is aimed at giving your children to gain confidence and hopefully discover a love for a particular sport. And for those who are really keen, there’ll be opportunities to book further sessions outside of the program.
At a glance
- Open late April to October half term
- Open six days a week, Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm
- The Nest – a dedicated space for children from 4 months to 4 years
- The Shack on the beach, for children from 5 to 11 years
- Aqua Explorers - a 6 day beginner's watersports program with RYA qualified instructors
- Themed activities and a daily activity program