First & Club World
From the moment you arrive at the airport, Club World is designed give you extra comfort and total freedom.
- Dedicated check-in areas and departure lounges, as well as an Elemis Travel Spa at Heathrow, means you can choose to relax, dine or be pampered before your flight.
- On board, spacious seats convert into fully flat beds, guaranteeing you complete comfort throughout the flight.
- With a dedicated wine cellar, and a menu which offers both local and international cuisine, you will be spoiled for choice for healthy snacks and tasty treats at the Club World kitchen.
- The Sleeper Service allows for you to make the most of an overnight flight, after having dinner in the lounge, you will be welcomed on board with a nightcap.
- A large personal flat screen and noise cancelling headphones alongside a wealth of channels at your fingertips ensures there will never be a dull moment on board.
Traveling First means an exclusive and hassle free travel experience, from start to finish.
- Exclusive check-in desks allow you to check in up to 3 pieces of luggage per person, weighing up to 23kg each.
- Enjoy fast track security, taking the stress out of the beginning of your vacation and allowing you to move easily through the airport
- Relax in a sanctuary of tranquillity in a First Lounge, where you can enjoy refreshments and waiter service whilst relaxing in the elegant lounge.
- First cabins are exquisitely elegant, redefining style in the sky. Enjoy an uninterrupted night's sleep in your haven in the sky.
- The specially trained First crew will provide you with a discreet yet attentive service, ensuring that all your personal needs are taken care of.
- Dine when it suits you and choose from their signature à la carte menu. If you’re flying from London you could even enjoy the ‘Catch of the Day’, a selection of wild fish supplied by Loch Fyne.
- In First you have a world of entertainment at your fingertips. With a 15 inch screen and noise cancelling headphones and take a trip to the movies.