Adventurers: 3 – 4 years
For these little Adventurers, every day is about discovering new things and exploring their surroundings.
What to expect from Adventurers
We understand that 3 to 4 year olds are busy little things, so that is why we take a lot of time planning unique and exciting activities that will keep them engaged and energised, whilst being mindful to create a warm and caring environment for them to feel safe and secure, with an excellent nanny to child ratio of 1:4.
Routines rock - We fully understand and respect the importance of following routines and creating an environment where all aspects of their care can be provided to help them settle quickly. Our highly trained childcare team will get to know your child’s routine and follow it as closely as possible.
Nap time - We ensure all our clubs have a specially designed sleep room, so if your little Adventurer is still needing a nap, they will be settled down.
Happy tummies - We understand full tummies are important! We provide delicious healthy snacks throughout the day as well as a nutritious lunch prepared by the hotel chefs. Yum!
Communication is key - Parents will be kept informed, and children reassured if they are unsettled.
Little extras - Each club has a dedicated nappy changing area, nappies are provided during club time. Swimming Konfidence jackets are provided for all water based activities.
A day with our Adventurers
- Drop off happy - A detailed handover from the previous day to ensure all areas of the child’s needs are met
- First thing - Settle in period in the club where free play choice is provided
- Snack time - we pause mid-morning and mid-afternoon for a healthy snack to ensure we have the energy to keep going!
- Before lunch – Opportunity to participate in three sessions, based around the theme for the day
- Lunch time – we all sit down to a nutritious meal at around 12.30
- Re-charge batteries with a sleep in our dedicated sleep room or make the most of a rest period away from the mid-day sun
- Afternoon play – Opportunity to participate in three sessions, based around the theme for the day
- Children can come and go throughout the day
- End of the day - handover with all information
- Each day is inspired by an exciting theme
- The activities will be based both in the club and throughout the resort
- Activities throughout the resort can include Super Tennis at the tennis courts, treasure hunts and bug hunts, swimming at the children’s pool and mini Olympics
- Activities at the club can include baking, role play and getting creative
- Encouraged to try and explore with all the different types of activities under the watchful eye of the childcare team
- Children will need to wear Konfidence jackets for water activities (these are provided by Explorers)