Voyagers: 5 – 7 years
For our Voyagers it is such an exciting age to start embracing new activities and trying out new skills along with finding new friends.
What to expect from Voyagers
Cared for by our nannies and rangers with a Ratio of 1:6. Perfect age to try new sports and improve on skills.
Fun, Fun, Fun - Tailored activity plans to provide fun all the way, whilst building new skills and trying new sports, all whilst building confidence and independence.
Happy tummies -We understand full tummies are important! We provide delicious healthy snacks throughout the day as well as a nutritious lunch prepared by the hotel chefs. Yum!
Communication is key - Parents will be kept informed, and children reassured if they are unsettled.
Little extras - Swimming Konfidence jackets provided if required.
A day with our Voyagers
- Drop off happy – Meet their friends and the Explorer team at the club before heading off for the first activity of the day
- Don't forget to bring trainers and swimming equipment with you so we can make the most of all activities
- Daily highlight activities run throughout the day they won’t want to miss!
- Lunch time – we all sit down to a nutritious meal at around 12.30
- Afternoon play – Activities commence
- Children can come and go throughout the day
- End of the day - handover back to parents
- The activities will be based both in the club and throughout the resort – packed full of adventure and variety
- Daily highlight activities could include: Mini golf, tennis lessons, creating local dishes
- Trips to the beach for cricket, mocktail masterclasses, Eco Discovery, team challenges, baking
- Water based activities throughout the week with watersports fun and pool activities
- Making the most of the facilities each resort has to offer
- In the afternoons we escape the hot sun and have some fun with activities such as pottery, cooking and science experiments
- Encouraged to try and explore with all the different types of activities under the watchful eye of the childcare team
Where distant dreams become a reality…are you craving a game of tennis with your partner, an undisturbed snooze by the pool, a lazy brunch followed by a dip in the sea? We know that grown-ups may want some time just to themselves. All of this is possible with our Explorers kids clubs, located in the Med, Indian Ocean and the Alps.
Costa Navarino, Greece
The Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Costa Navarino is available to our younger guests staying at both the Westin and Romanos hotels. For children aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club offers jam-packed days including daily swimming activities, rock climbing, scuba diving, tennis, wake boarding and cycling.
Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Discover a magnificent sandy beach and superb children’s club which offers children a huge range of activities including a mini crazy golf course, dedicated kids pool, basketball and games room.
Daios Cove, Crete
Boasting a spectacular location next to the sea, Scott Dunn Explorers at this 5* hotel is open from May to October and has its own dedicated space where children can enjoy all kinds of activities and games.
The Explorers kids club at the Almyra is the perfect spot for children aged 4 months to 11 years to stay entertained throughout their stay in Cyprus. With a fully qualified childcare team on board throughout to keep little ones entertained six days a week.
Shanti Maurice, Mauritius
The Explorers kids club at Shanti Maurice is for children from 4 months to 11 years and is open year round. Children will enjoy immersive experiences with children engaging in exciting activities, local traditions and cultures.
Eagles Resort, Greece
The Explorers kids club is available to all guests of Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas aged between 4 months and 11 years. Kids can spend their days playing with all of the toys and games on offer whilst older children are based on the beach, making the most of Eagles' spectacular waterfront location.
Le Portetta, Courchevel 1650
A fantastic flexible childcare option, giving you and your children the chance to enjoy time on the slopes together but also giving parents the chance to spend some time exploring the resort by themselves.
Niyama Private Islands, Maldives
Offering an interactive and immersive program for little ones aged 12 months to 12 years, the Explorers kids club is a fantastic place for youngsters to enjoy activities such as cookery classes, dolphin spotting and learn island survival skills whilst parents relax safe in the knowledge that their little ones are in safe hands.
Available for kids aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club is the perfect way for youngsters to get involved in a range of activities for as little or as much time as they wish. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy exploring the resort, a leisurely Savoyarde lunch in the mountains or simply a day's skiing to themselves.