Pioneers: 8 – 11 years
It is such an exciting age for our Pioneers and we have plenty in store to keep them entertained whilst allowing room for independence to let themselves grow trying new skills and activities – making likeminded friends along the way.
What to expect from Pioneers
Action-packed with sporting and creative pursuits making the most of the facilities these amazing resorts have to offer. We’ve created a strong ethos for our Pioneers to encourage independence, making likeminded friends and trying something new every day.
- Fun, Fun, Fun - Tailored activity plans to provide fun all the way, whilst building new skills and trying new sports, all whilst building confidence and independence.
- Happy tummies - We understand full tummies are important! We provide delicious healthy snacks throughout the day as well as a nutritious lunch prepared by the hotel chefs. Yum!
- Communication is key - Parents will be kept informed, and children reassured if they are unsettled.
- Little extras - Swimming Konfidence jackets provided if required.
A day with our Pioneers
- Drop off happy - Meet their friends and the Explorer team at the club before heading off for the first activity of the day
- Daily highlight activities run throughout the day that they won’t want to miss!
- Lunch time – We all sit down to a nutritious meal at around 12.30
- Afternoon – Activities commence
- Children can come and go throughout the day
- End of the day - handover back to parents
- Don't forget to bring trainers and swimming equipment with you so we can make the most of all activities
- The activities will be run throughout the resort – packed full of adventure and variety
- Daily highlight activities could include: Golf sessions with a pro, intro to scuba diving, tennis lessons, climbing wall, bike lessons at the bike track, lazer tag
- Trips to the beach for cricket, snorkeling, Eco Discovery, team challenges and baking
- Water based activities throughout the week with watersports fun and pool activities
- Making the most of the facilities each resort has to offer
- In the afternoons we escape the hot sun and have some fun with activities such as pottery, cooking, mocktail making and science experiments
- Encouraged to try and explore with all the different types of activities under the watchful eye of the childcare team
- Download Example Activity Plan
Where distant dreams become a reality…are you craving a game of tennis with your partner, an undisturbed snooze by the pool, a lazy brunch followed by a dip in the sea? We know that grown-ups may want some time just to themselves. All of this is possible with our Explorers kids clubs, located in the Med, Indian Ocean, UAE and the Alps.
At Daios Cove, Costa Navarino, Pine Cliffs, Val d’Isère and Courchevel, where our Explorers clubs are exclusive to Scott Dunn guests, our Globetrotters childcare for ages 4 months to 2 years is totally free of charge for vacations in 2024.
Saadiyat Rotana, Abu Dhabi
Say hello to year-round sunshine at our Explorers Kids Club at the stunning Saadiyat Rotana resort. Based within the resort’s Aladdin’s Cave you will find exceptional state-of-the-art facilities ready to welcome your little one for an outstanding Explorers experience.
Daios Cove, Crete
Boasting a spectacular location next to the sea, Scott Dunn Explorers at this 5* hotel is open from May to October and has its own dedicated space where children can enjoy all kinds of activities and games.
Costa Navarino, Greece
The Scott Dunn Explorers kids club at Costa Navarino is available to our younger guests staying at both the Westin and Romanos hotels. For children aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club offers jam-packed days including daily swimming activities, rock climbing, scuba diving, tennis, wake boarding and cycling.
Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Discover a magnificent sandy beach and superb children’s club which offers children a huge range of activities including a mini crazy golf course, dedicated kids pool, basketball and games room.
The Explorers kids club at the Almyra is the perfect spot for children aged 4 months to 11 years to stay entertained throughout their stay in Cyprus. With a fully qualified childcare team on board throughout to keep little ones entertained six days a week.
Your littles ones will have the time of their lives at our Explorers Kids Club at the Anassa - a vibrant haven, situated between the beach and the heated children’s pool, showcasing a dedicated sleep room, kitchen, spacious indoor area, and a shaded playground.
Eagles Resort, Greece
The Explorers kids club is available to all guests of Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas aged between 4 months and 11 years. Kids can spend their days playing with all of the toys and games on offer whilst older children are based on the beach, making the most of Eagles' spectacular waterfront location.
Shanti Maurice, Mauritius
The Explorers kids club at Shanti Maurice is for children from 4 months to 11 years and is open year round. Children will enjoy immersive experiences with children engaging in exciting activities, local traditions and cultures.
Niyama Private Islands, Maldives
Offering an interactive and immersive program for little ones aged 12 months to 12 years, the Explorers kids club is a fantastic place for youngsters to enjoy activities such as cookery classes, dolphin spotting and learn island survival skills whilst parents relax safe in the knowledge that their little ones are in safe hands.
Available for kids aged 4 months to 11 years, the kids club is the perfect way for youngsters to get involved in a range of activities for as little or as much time as they wish. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy exploring the resort, a leisurely Savoyarde lunch in the mountains or simply a day's skiing to themselves.
Le Portetta, Courchevel 1650
A fantastic flexible childcare option, giving you and your children the chance to enjoy time on the slopes together but also giving parents the chance to spend some time exploring the resort by themselves.