Luxury Bahamas Vacations 2024/2025
The Bahamas can be found just east of the Florida coastline and is made up of more than 700 paradise islands and cays. This Caribbean country boasts the clearest waters in the world with beautiful sandy beaches, here, the pace of life is relaxed, and the islands are totally unspoiled.
14 of the islands are mainly inhabited, with the capital Nassau on the island of New Providence. Eleuthera and Harbor Island are known as the birth place of the Bahamas and are certainly the best islands in the Caribbean, with their famous pink sand beaches and friendly sea swimming pigs! Steeped in British history, the architecture and colonial charm dominates these islands with pastel colored buildings and vintage rattan décor.
The Bahamas are idyllic, if you’re looking for pristine beaches, secludes cloves, thriving reefs, warm Bahamian hospitality and flavorful local food this is the place for you. Not forgetting the thriving sailing scene, leisure fishing and ample snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities.
Scott Dunn’s highlights for the Bahamas:
- The Bahamas boasts the clearest water on the planet, with beautiful coral reefs to explore.
- Culinary delights can be found in every corner, lobster is the king of the menu here. From local beach shacks to fine dining and culinary tours, The Bahamas will not disappoint.
- Explore The Bahamas National Trust Park system, that protects the excellent array of biodiversity. Head to the Abaco National Park to spot the Bahama Parrot, or the Union Creek National Park to see Green turtles.
- Visit the lively city of Nassau, which has an interesting history that ranges from 17th century pirates to smugglers in the American Civil War.
- Spend at least a day on sleepy Harbor Island. Well worth the extra journey to experience the stunning pink sand beach, surely one of the very best in the Caribbean.
Top Hotels in Bahamas
Our specialists have traveled every inch of Bahamas and stayed in countless hotels so that we can recommend only the very best ones to match your preferences. Whether you want to stay at the hottest property in the area or are looking for somewhere with rustic charm, our handpicked selection of hotels has every angle covered.