Luxury Barbados Vacations 2024/2025
Barbados, located in the east of the Caribbean sea, contains some of the most luxurious hotels in the Caribbean. As well as this, Barbados has great restaurants, a festive streetlife, and a lively surfing scene on the south and east coasts.
Barbados is characterized by its English colonial history and is one of the safest and easiest destinations in the Caribbean to visit. The island is predominantly flat, with a few gently rolling hills to the north. The west coast is lined with fine white sand and natural coral reefs, and along the east coast there’s a lively surf as the sea pounds the rocky shoreline.
Scott Dunn’s highlights for Barbados:
- Dine at some exciting and exclusive restaurants where you may spot a famous face
- For a change of scenery from Barbados’s white sand beaches, visit the Andromeda Botanic Gardens, near to Bathsheba for an abundance of tropical plants
- For beginner or experienced divers alike, Barbados has an abundance of nearby sites and an array of sea life to discover in its natural habitat, from turtles and sting rays to barracudas and seahorses
- Gain a deeper understanding of the complex history of Barbados by visiting some of the most impressive colonial plantation houses, such as St Nicholas Abbey
- Be sure to explore the calm beaches on the south west coast of Barbados, such as Paynes Bay, where there are miles of white sand, perfect to while away a few hours on
- Surf on the eastern coast, with continuous swells where the eastern coast meets the Atlantic Ocean.
Top Tours in Barbados
We’ve traveled the length and breadth of Barbados and tested every possible route to enable us to curate itineraries that work absolutely seamlessly, taking in the country’s many highlights at just the right pace. Packed with unique experiences and handpicked hotels, our trips deliver unforgettable travel moments.
Top Hotels in Barbados
Our specialists have traveled every inch of Barbados and stayed in countless hotels so that we can recommend only the very best ones to match your preferences. Whether you want to stay at the hottest property in the area or are looking for somewhere with rustic charm, our handpicked selection of hotels has every angle covered.