Le Sen Boutique
Luang Prabang, Laos
At a Glance
The hotel is conveniently located just a 15-minute walk from Luang Prabang’s famous night markets - one of our favourite ways to spend an evening in Laos' ancient capital.
This small boutique property offers 16 spacious rooms each with a modern open plan design.
Le Sen offers complimentary bicycles and a shuttle bus into Main Street, so there is no excuse for not exploring this fascinating city!
Escape the midday sun and take a dip in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool.
For those who like variety, you're in luck as the hotel's restaurant offers both local Laos cuisine and western dishes.
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
November to April is the best time to visit Laos with dry and warm weather, with March and April being the hottest months. October and May are also good months to visit with only a bit of rain. July to September are the wettest months in Laos.
Call us on 65 3165 4050 to start planning your holiday to Le Sen Boutique or take a look at our itineraries to Laos
Wonderful service, great location, superb value for money and spacious rooms all styled with modern minimalist chic are just some of the benefits of staying at Le Sen, a lovely boutique hotel close to Luang Prabang’s historic centre.
Located just a 15-minute walk from Luang Prabang’s famous night markets, Le Sen is a pleasant option for a stay in this UNESCO Heritage region. Set in a quiet residential area, the hotel’s accommodation is built around a central courtyard and inviting pool, and with just 16 rooms, two suites and one private villa, the vibe is intimate and friendly, with an impressive level of service. The main airport is a 15-minute drive away and we think Le Sen is a great option for those looking for good value modern accommodation.
Constructed around a central courtyard, all 16 rooms have pool views and are located on either the upper or lower floor of the two-storey villa-style buildings. The style is contemporary and minimalist and amenities include King-size bed, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, Satellite TV, minibar, workspace and safe. The open-plan design means that the free-standing bathtub is in the room and there is also a walk-in rain shower and fashionable copper sink. While the rooms are spacious, the two suites have separate living areas and the two private villas include a garden with outdoor Jacuzzi. There is all-day dining in the restaurant which serves drinks, snacks and a fusion of Lao and Western cuisine.
Le Sen offers complimentary bicycles and shuttle bus into Main Street, while onsite there is a fitness centre, pool and outdoor lounge area. This friendly hotel offers a good standard of accommodation and great value for money and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a modern and comfortable base from which to explore Luang Prabang.
Cambodia & Laos Uncovered
Luang Prabang, Pakse, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh & Koh Rong
from SGD $6200 pp 14 nights
- Oozing history and culture with a touch of relaxation to soak up the Cambodian island life at the end
- Wander the charming, authentic and atmospheric culture you will find in Luang Prabang
- Surround yourself in the astounding temples of Angkor, with so much to see and do around Siem Reap
Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw, Vientiane & Champasak
from SGD $5300 pp 9 nights
- Cultural encounters at every turn as you travel throughout the unique and explorative country of Laos
- Leap into the gorgeous countryside, beautiful temples and wonderfully peaceful atmosphere that awaits you in Luang Prabang
- Perfect for adventure lovers, Nong Khiaw in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with the winding Nam Ou River framed by dramatic limestone mountains
Thailand and Laos Uncovered
Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai/Golden Triangle, Luang Say Cruise, Luang Prabang, Champasak
from SGD $5700 pp 14 nights
- Combine the world-renowned highlights of Bangkok and Northern Thailand with some of the country’s most beautiful landscapes
- Dive into the bustling energy of Bangkok before immersing yourself in the Buddhist culture of Chiang Mai
- Experience the enchanting Lahu community and Hmong Tribe of the Mekong River
Location & directions
Luang Prabang, Laos
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator