Luxury Galapagos Cruises
Experience the incredible wildlife and breathtaking landscapes of the Galapagos Islands combined with the comfort of a luxury cruise:
- Tailor-made itineraries crafted with you in mind
- Out-of-the-ordinary experiences guided by local experts
- Seamless 24/7 support at your beck and call
- Unforgettable trips from award-winning travel specialists
If you’re planning a trip to Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, you’ll know that luxury cruises are among the most popular ways to experience the region. Not only does travelling by boat make it easy to island hop, but it also gives you the chance to get up close to unique wildlife.
At Scott Dunn, we know it’s the finishing touches that make a holiday truly unforgettable. That’s why all the Galapagos cruise tours we offer include guides with first-hand local experience, as well as indulgent amenities like bars, gyms and sundecks. All our ships also cater for a limited number of passengers, creating a more intimate experience.
Going on a cruise is the perfect way for anyone to explore the Galapagos Islands, including solo travellers, couples, and especially families. We can offer family-friendly cruise ships that provide special programmes, menus and activities for both young children and older ones. Most ships even offer the option to stay in an interconnected cabin that keeps the family close. We can also help you find departure dates during school holidays, making planning the perfect getaway a breeze.
Luxury Galapagos Cruises at a Glance
As well as being the ideal way to take in the Galapagos Islands' breathtaking wildlife, a cruise allows you to enjoy a variety of onshore experiences across the different islands. One day you’re hiking through impressive volcanic landscapes on Isabela Island. The next, you’re spotting giant tortoises on a stop-off in Santa Cruz. And all while being accompanied by an expert naturalist.
Of course, no Galapagos cruise itinerary would be complete without some time in the water. You’ll have an abundance of opportunities to take part in activities like snorkelling and enjoy fascinating interactions with rays, sea lions, sharks and more.
Our Senior Travel Specialist, Simon Hunt, explains what makes a Scott Dunn cruise through the Galapagos Islands so different:
“A Scott Dunn luxury cruise in the Galapagos will offer you the chance to experience amazing wildlife encounters while giving you comfort and luxury at every step. The close connection with the expert naturalist guide makes all the difference. You also benefit from those oh-so-important extra touches – the high-quality wet suits and snorkelling equipment, the heated towels handed to you when you come out of the water, and the personalised touches in your cabin while you’re out on an excursion. You’ll be made to feel very special indeed!”
On a Scott Dunn Galapagos cruise holiday, you can:
- Travel in style on an intimate yet spacious luxury cruise ship that offers superb food and wine, excellent guides and phenomenal service
- Spot the islands’ captivating and friendly wildlife and get up close and personal with marine life like manta rays, sea turtles, sharks and penguins
- Explore the seas with experiences including kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, swimming, snorkelling or a glass-bottomed boat ride
How to choose the best luxury Galapagos cruise for you
Here are a few things you should consider to get the best experience from your Galapagos cruise:
- The size of the boat: A smaller vessel means fewer passengers and smaller guide groups. Not only will this allow you to get to know your fellow travellers better, but you'll also be able to develop a closer relationship with your guide and make the most of their expertise.
- The itinerary: Each of our Galapagos cruise itineraries is different. The tours operate off a strict schedule ranging roughly between 4-7 days. Think about everyone in your travel party and how long they’re comfortable at sea.
- The amenities: While Galapagos cruises are more experiential in nature, our larger ships still offer bespoke touches such as lounges, jacuzzis, and bars. Consider if these are on-board services you’d like to indulge in.
Whether you’re looking for a cruise that will give you that true expedition feel or a boat that’s comfortable for the whole family, our travel specialists will help you find the ideal trip for you.
Featured Galapagos Cruise Ships and Tour Itineraries
Our carefully curated cruise itineraries capture the best of the Galapagos Islands' wildlife, scenery and extraordinary experiences. Immerse yourself in the experience of these first-class vessels for an adventure-filled holiday.
Origin,Theory & Evolve
Origin, Theory & Evolve are the most comfortable premium-class yachts operating in the Galapagos, combining modern sophistication with quality guiding and accommodating just 20 guests each. They are all members of Relais & Chateaux.
Silversea Silver Origin
One of the most luxurious expedition ships to cruise the Galapagos Islands, the Silver Origin ensures Silversea level service in one of South America's most iconic wildlife destinations, guaranteeing an unforgettable and comfortable cruise experience.
A first class catamaran, the Endemic offers a high level of comfort for up to 16 passengers in panoramic suites and is supported by a highly qualified crew including a dedicated cruise service officer and bilingual naturalist guide.
Explore the incredible wildlife-rich Galapagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador on board the mega catamaran, the Ocean Spray. The design includes a large sundeck, Jacuzzi and eight spacious cabins, each with private balcony.
Aqua Mare is the first true super yacht to sail these exquisite waters. Soak up the very best of the Galapagos in ultimate comfort and exceptional five-star service along with high equipment and safety standards for outstanding expeditions.
Cruising the Galapagos Islands offers a bird, marine and wildlife experience like no other and cruising on this luxury mega-catamaran with near-noiseless, eco-friendly sailing, and just nine all-balcony suites, makes this a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
The Elite is one of the newest luxury catamarans to sail the Galapagos Islands off the coast of Ecuador, famed for their fearless endemic wildlife. Accommodates just 16 passengers in spacious and elegant cabins.
Infinity Galapagos Yacht
Brace yourself for an adventure through these incredible islands on the luxurious Infinity Galapagos Yacht. A state-of-the-art ship, sleeping up to 20 guests, featuring modern contemporary design and a plethora of social areas with a hot tub on deck.
Galapagos Horizon Trimaran
For the ultimate bird and wildlife watching adventure, the trimaran Galapagos Horizon offers 16 guests a luxe onboard experience with spacious cabins (all with balconies),
Ultimate Galapagos & Ecuador
Quito, Cloud Forest, Galapagos, Guayaquil
The quest for adventure does not mean a compromise in luxury on this superb tour offering the best of both Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. From discovering the UNESCO-listed colonial glory of Quito, to trekking through Ecuador’s atmospheric cloud forest and cruising the enchanted Galapagos Islands, this trip promises an abundance of...
SGD $26,100 pp
Family Fun in Galapagos & Ecuador
Quito, Cloud Forest, Galapagos, Guayaquil
Family fun is guaranteed with wildlife encounters and adventure activities galore on this fabulous trip that takes in both the culture and countryside of Ecuador, the country’s atmospheric cloud forest and a cruise around the magical bird, marine and wildlife kingdom of the Galapagos Islands. From chocolate tasting to night treks through the cloud...
SGD $19,900 pp
Ultimate Peru & Galapagos
Offering the best of Peru and the Galapagos Islands, this comprehensive tour combines Peru’s magnificent Sacred Valley and breath-taking Machu Picchu with a Galapagos Islands cruise. This exclusive trip embraces the history, culture, and wildlife of both countries, enriching the experience with stays at upscale Belmond hotels, a journey to the...
SGD $23,200 pp
Why Scott Dunn?
Unique to You
- We listen to your travel goals and craft unique trips that are bespoke to you.
- We’re with you every step of your life’s travel journey, from honeymoons to family trips and beyond.
- Global offices in the UK, US, and Singapore for 24/7 seamless service.
- We offer flexibility if your plans change so you can book with confidence and peace of mind.
Carefully Curated Collection
- We’ve curated an elevated collection of accommodation, experiences, and guides.
- Committed to fostering close global relationships to continue bringing you unique experiences.
Luxury in Every Sense
- We deliver a sense of luxury that matters most to you.
- Awarded Condé Nast Traveller’s Top Travel Specialists in the World 11 years in a row.
Famous for its unique and fearless wildlife, the Galapagos Islands, just off the coast of Ecuador, are best experienced by cruise. You can swim with sea lions, float eye-to-eye with a penguin, stand next to a blue-footed booby feeding its young, watch a giant tortoise lumbering through a cactus forest and try to dodge the iguanas scurrying over the lava.