Hotel Hacienda Merida
Merida, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
At a Glance
A real oasis just a short walk from the town square
The elegant pool areas are the perfect place to relax after visits to the magnificent Mayan sites
An ideal base for exploring all Merida has to offer
Colonial features including heavy wooden doors, high ceilings and stunning interior courtyards
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The Yucatán Peninsula is hot and humid. The best time to visit is typically during the drier, slightly milder months between November and April. The ‘rainy’ season begins in the south around June and runs until November. Although it can be hotter and more humid at this time of year, usually it only rains for a couple of hours before the weather clears. The wettest months tend to be September and October. The Caribbean coast can be affected by the hurricane season, which officially is from June to November.
To start planning your vacation to Hotel Hacienda Merida
Hotel Hacienda Merida is a lovely haven set at the heart of the colonial center of the lively city of Merida. The property is full of character, with the original buildings dating back to 1840.
Hotel Hacienda Merida is the perfect place to relax when not out exploring the sites of the lively city of Merida or the Mayan ruins at Uxmal. The hotel exudes character and the buildings date back to 1840.
The swimming pool located at the heart of the property is surrounded by graceful arches, providing an ideal spot to unwind from a day exploring the hustle of the city; or for true relaxation enjoy a treatment at the Spa. The hotel bar, located by the pool, offers a wide variety of alcoholic beverages, including wines and local cocktails.
Each room is exclusively decorated with traditional Mexican furnishings blended with modern facilities such a televisions and air conditioning. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi and internet facilities.
Children of all ages are welcome. The hotel can provide an extra bed in the Executive Rooms and all rooms in the VIP block for no added charge for children aged 0-12, although no baby cots are available. Babysitting is available on request.
Mexico City, Merida, Chichen Itza, Tulum
from $4100 pp 10 nights
- Uncover Mexico’s vibrant cultural past as well as enjoy some beach time on the sandy coast of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Navigate ancient ruins enveloped by bustling streets in Mexico City, exceptional cuisine and traditional heritage, a hotspot for intrepid travelers.
- Plunge into colonial Merida where you will discover hidden cenotes and the ancient ruins of Uxmal
Mexico City, San Cristobal de las Casas, Palenque, Campeche, Merida, Tulum
from $5000 pp 13 nights
- Venture to Mexico to discover the country’s highlights on this two-week adventure across this spectacular country
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant cultures and architecture of Mexico City
- Take an exhilarating speed-boat ride through the famous Sumidero Canyon
Location & directions
Merida, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
Hotel Hacienda Merida is located in the historical center of Mérida; the capital city of the state of Yucatán, Mexico. It is in an ideal location for sightseeing, dining and shopping around the cities most characteristic streets.
- 24/7 concierge service
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator