Hotel New Nagasaki
At a Glance
- Enviable location close to the Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Museum
- Choice of dining options to suit different travelers’ palates
- Comfortable rooms in a choice of Western or Japanese style
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The best time to visit Kyushu is in the spring from March – May with pleasant warm temperatures and autumn from September – November when days will still be warm. The summer months from mid-June to early July can be very wet with torrential rain and July - August are the hottest months with high humidity. December – February is usually reasonable but temperatures can drop below freezing with snowfall.
Call us on 858 523 9000 to start planning your vacation to Hotel New Nagasaki or take a look at our itineraries to Japan
With an unbeatable location in the heart of the city, Hotel New Nagasaki provides modern, comfortable accommodation within easy reach of the city's sights and surrounding highlights.
Children are welcome at the Hotel New Nagasaki, however there are no specific facilities for them.
Dining options are copious, with three restaurants offering Western, Japanese and Chinese cuisine. All of the restaurants – Hydrangea, Nishikasabo and Torin – are popular with locals and tourists alike, many choosing to enjoy a sunset drink at the cocktail bar, too. There is also a beauty salon offering a range of treatments and massages.
Spend the days exploring the wealth of Nagasaki's attractions just on your doorstep including Peace Park and the Atomic Bomb Museum.
Drive to Kusasenri and enjoy views of the Mt Aso Crater. Dare yourself with a walk across one of the longest and highest suspension footbridges in the world before continuing to explore the streets and galleries of Yufuin town.
Highlights of Nagasaki
Visit the highlights of Nagasaki including Nagasaki Peace Park and Ground Zero, the Bomb Museum and the Glover Garden. End the tour with a quick stop at the Megami Bridge.
Scenic Beauty of Yakushima
Admire the beautiful scenery of Yakushima as you visit the Senpirao falls and stroll along Yakusugi Land, a park populated by cedar trees of over 1000 years old!
Embark on a 2-3 hour hike in the Kirishima mountain range. The area is filled with stunning highlands, volcanic lakes and hot-springs.
Unzen Hotspring and Kumamoto Castle
Visit the hot springs of Unzen followed by a castle exploration in Kumamoto.
Highlights of Kyushu
Nagasaki, Kurokawa Onsen, Takachiho, Kagoshima & Yakushima
from $10400 pp 8 nights
- Make a trip to Yakushima Island, a pristine island south of Kyushu main island and be amazed by the otherworldly beauty of this mysterious islet. With its rich nature, flora and fauna, the island was designated Unesco World Heritage Site in 1993.
- Discover the impressive Kumamoto Castle, one of the best preserved original castles from ancient Japan.
- Enjoy the hotspring resort towns of Kyushu, particularly renowned in Japan for the most number of onsen and features some of the best in the country.
Location & directions
Centrally located for shopping and amenities, Hotel New Nagasaki is a 15-20 minute train ride from the Peace Park and Atomic Bomb Museum. The train station is next door to the hotel, making traveling around easy.
- 24/7 concierge service
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator