Scott Dunn Donates to Moroccan NGO Education For All
18 September 2023
In light of the recent earthquake in Morocco, we have decided to redistribute our quarterly charity donation to Education For All (EFA). EFA is a Moroccan NGO that creates boarding houses and secondary schools for teenage girls in the Atlas Mountains, offering them a safe home and access to education. On a recent trip to Morocco, our CEO Sonia Davies listened first-hand to the hardships of delivering education for girls in this remote region and believes deeply in the work EFA does.
Currently, 5 of the 6 EFA boarding houses have been badly damaged, around 50 of the 300 girls they look after are missing, and there is still much-needed support required for the girls and their families in the aftermath of the earthquake.
The people of Morocco continue to be in dire need of our support, with tourism a lifeline for their livelihoods. If you would like to donate, you can do so via the button below.
Education For All
Very few girls in the Atlas Mountains get the opportunity to continue their education past primary school due to inaccessibility and lack of trust in existing facilities. Education For All (EFA) was created to provide those opportunities and today runs 6 free high-quality boarding houses for teenage girls.
Why Scott Dunn?
Unique to You
- We listen to your travel goals and craft unique trips that are bespoke to you.
- We’re with you every step of your life’s travel journey, from honeymoons to family trips and beyond.
- Global offices in the UK, US, and Singapore for 24/7 seamless service.
- We offer flexibility if your plans change so you can book with confidence and peace of mind.
Carefully Curated Collection
- We’ve curated an elevated collection of accommodation, experiences, and guides.
- Committed to fostering close global relationships to continue bringing you unique experiences.
Luxury in Every Sense
- We deliver a sense of luxury that matters most to you.
- Awarded Condé Nast Traveler’s Top Travel Specialists in the World 11 years in a row.