Scott Dunn Explorers club at Verdura, Sicily
Surrounded by delicately scented orange orchards, Scott Dunn Explorers at Verdura opened its doors in June 2012. Set in a secluded area of the resort, the club is fully air conditioned and offers top of the range facilities to keep children of all ages fully entertained.
At a glance
- Open June to October for children 4 months – 13 years
- Fully air-conditioned club with separate rooms for all ages
- Surrounded by sweet-scented orange orchards
- Club is in close proximity to the tennis courts and football pitch
- Unique range of activities include – bike rides, golf buggy rides, golf and tennis lessons
- Sporting activities include – volleyball and football
- Easy access to the sandy beach where beach activities take place
- Regular swimming activities
- Biking is a key feature of the club especially for the older children (5 years plus) as getting about the resort to/from activities will all be on by bike
This dedicated space is designed with children in mind, from the roomy indoor play area, to the peaceful sleep room and fenced off garden. Our qualified childcare specialists will organise fun and exciting activities whatever your child’s age, with games and creative activities both in the club and on the grassy and shaded outdoor space which is full of toys.
Children can perfect their serve and swing at the tailored tennis academy and golf clinic and enjoy some lively team games on the resort’s sandy beach. Our childcare team will also arrange a game of beach cricket, sand sculpture competitions or rounders to keep them entertained all day long.
Older children will love exploring their surroundings by bike, whilst the younger ones will be transported around on the designated children's club golf buggy. In the heat of the day, children can try their hand at medal making or baking tasty treats in the fully air-conditioned club. In addition, the Pioneers (8 – 13 years) receive two evening events a week during peak season, where they hang out with their new found friends and enjoy some independence.