Flagship is very, very special. It’s not just any holiday. It’s an experience. It’s the most breathtaking place to stay, the best understated service, the finest attention to detail. Our three Flagship chalets in Val d’Isère and St Anton can most simply be described as some of the finest properties in the Alps. Vast. Wondrous. Head-shakingly decadent.
The Flagship experience is the epitome of renowned Scott Dunn service and the ultimate luxury ski holiday. All the included services and benefits are listed below, but at an additional cost, we can arrange almost any extra that you'd like - from a private heli-transfer into resort, to a giant slalom race. Almost nothing is out of the question. Flagship can be whatever you want it to be.
• Supremely luxurious accommodation
• A chef and two/three hosts
• Private indoor pool
• Superb wellness area
• Gourmet five-course dinners on six nights
• Six pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
• Laurent-Perrier Champagne served with canapés on six evenings
• Complimentary drinks cabinet including Sipsmith cocktails
• Breakfast seven days a week
• Afternoon tea seven days a week
• British Airways Club Europe flights
• Private transfers
• Childcare available
• Driver service
• Chalet manager on hand
• Morning tea in bed
• Daily newspapers available on chalet iPad
• Fresh towels every day (on request)
For more information on our three most outstanding chalets, contact our ski specialists.
Our Flagship chalets
Chalet Le Rocher is a truly unique chalet featuring indoor swimming pool, Hammam and Storvatt hot tub on the balcony, indoor pool with jet stream, massage room, Hammam, gym, solarium and 64 inch flat screen TV. The master bedroom is an impressive 60m2 and all seven bedrooms feature their own ensuite bathrooms. The use of reclaimed wood and natural stone is evident throughout, making this one of the finest chalets in the Alps.