Scott Dunn Explorers club at Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Hidden in a quiet corner of this stunning, cliff top resort, Scott Dunn Explorers at Pine Cliffs is a luxury, ground floor residence that has been transformed into a fantastic space for keeping children of all ages entertained. It is located close to the Residences, and for villa guests we provide a handy pick up service in the mornings and afternoons to and from the children’s club.
Each age group has their own dedicated room packed with toys and creative games and there are plenty of sporting activities to try from tennis, golf and archery to water sports. They’ll love exploring the huge adventure playground and taking a ride on the miniature resort train.
At a glance
- Open May to September for children aged 4 months – 13 years
- Well established children’s club situated in a peaceful location at the edge of the resort close to guests staying in the residences
- Fully air-conditioned club in a converted 3 bedroomed ground floor residence with a private fenced garden area – ideal for all ages
- Use of children’s village Porto Pirata, complete with bouncy castle, mini track for big-wheel toys, scooters and bikes and two life size pirate ships that overlook the Atlantic Ocean
- Regular swimming activities each day, including use of a heated outdoor pool and separate baby pool
- Magnificent sandy beach nearby perfect for beach activities and games
- Unique activities include archery, frogging, football matches, train rides on the miniature resort train and visits to the nearby waterpark
- Sporting activities include – basketball, volleyball, tennis, beach cricket
- Many other resort facilities for children including games arcade for older children
The club offers an array of exciting activities for our junior guests, both on site and further afield, including football, basketball, volleyball, mini golf and visits to the Slide and Splash water park.
Our qualified childcare professionals will organise fun games, regular competitions and outings to suit all age groups from 4 months to 13 years, from mask making to beach cricket, swimming races and trips to a marine zoo.
There are a number of different swimming pools available for the children’s use, including a heated pool which is perfect for the beginning and end of season and the long sandy beach where they have lots of space for beach cricket, sand sculpture and other activities.