Scott Dunn Explorers club at Daios Cove, Crete
Centrally located in the heart of the property, Scott Dunn Explorers at Daios Cove is a wonderful space laid out on one level with a grassy, shaded outdoor area, giving children plenty of room to run around both indoors and out.
The air conditioned club is full of toys and games for all ages, and the children can splash about in the resort’s outdoor pool or take an exciting trip down to the nearby private beach in the hotel’s own funicular.
At a glance
- Open May to October for children 4 months – 13 years
- Fantastic large and spacious open-plan air-conditioned children’s club all on one level, great for all ages
- Centrally located with good access to all of Daios Cove’s services and facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen with a large dining and activities area, perfect for all those messy baking and craft activities
- A dedicated sleep room for younger guests and separate chill out area
- Regular swimming activities each day in the resort pools
- Private, sandy cove easily accessed by the hotel’s funicular for beach games and activities
- Unique activities include visits to the olive farm and pottery making classes
- Covered outside terrace with table tennis, table football and pool table
- Sporting activities include tennis, unihoc and basketball
Our qualified childcare team will keep children from 4 months to 13 years entertained with fun and imaginative games, from swimming games and treasure hunts to basketball competitions and team tennis.
The large kitchen is also a great space for creative play or cooking activities, and the covered outdoor terrace is home to a pool table, table tennis and table football.
In the heat of the afternoon, children can try their hand at t-shirt painting, relax in the chill out area or listen to a story in the shade, whilst our youngest guests can take an afternoon rest in the comfortable sleep room. For older children, there are off site trips to the Water City Park and access to the resort’s tennis courts.