Introducing Scott Dunn Explorers
We want our junior guests to have a great time on holiday, be inspired, be safe and come away with lasting memories. That’s why we run Scott Dunn Explorers at Pine Cliffs in the Algarve, Daios Cove in Crete and Verdura Golf & Spa Resort in Sicily, and new for 2014, Sun Gardens in Dubrovnik.
The Scott Dunn Explorers clubs have a fresh new look, an innovative new activity programme, and delicious healthy menus for lunch and high tea created exclusively for Scott Dunn by children’s food expert Fiona Faulkner, author of 25 Foods Kids Hate and How to Get Them Eating 24.
Available for children 4 months to 13 years, all our clubs are staffed by fully qualified childcare professionals who provide an exciting, tailor-made programme of on and off site activities, available six days a week from 10am to 6pm. The children are divided into four age groups, and we’re proud to say we offer one of the best nanny to child ratios in the industry, so the children will get plenty of individual attention.
They’ll make friends, learn new skills and explore their imaginations as they become artists, inventors, explorers or chefs. At each club there are plenty of toys and games available for all ages, indoor and outdoor play areas and a dedicated sleep room for the younger ones. We will also provide lunch, high tea – with recipes created for us by the children’s food expert Fiona Faulkner - snacks and refreshments, throughout the day, freshly made on site and tailored to suit any dietary requirements.
Find out more about each of our Scott Dunn Explorers clubs below or contact our family specialists
Explorers at a glance
- 4 months – 13 years
- Open 10am – 6pm, 6 days per week (closed Saturdays)
- Qualified English speaking childcare professionals who work to strict ratios
- Fiona Faulkner designed healthy lunch menu with snacks and drinks included
- Optional high tea available for children aged 7 years and under
- All activities and top of the range toys, games and equipment provided
- Complimentary nappies and swimming nappies provided during club hours
- Babysitting service (additional cost)