"I'm Scott Dunn's dive specialist."
Coming from a family of airline pilots, I was lucky enough to start travelling at a young age. It was in 1998 that my independent travel began exploring parts of Asia, Africa and Latin America. Having spent a few years working abroad as a Divemaster and Dive Instructor, and also working for a UK-based dive tour operator, I rejoined Scott Dunn in 2008 to specialise in ocean and island destinations and as the company dive specialist.
For me, my favourite holiday has to be on a beach in a tropical location with scuba diving. I love the laid-back beach-style living! The islands that we feature around the world are all so different that there is a perfect island out there for everyone. My favourite islands are The Seychelles; a great destination for island-hopping offering romance, stunning scenery and beaches to die for.
Favourite places I’ve been
Mauritius - perfect for romance, watersports and families
Seychelles - natural beauty, idyllic beaches and giant tortoises
Barbados - lively, stylish and easily accessible
St Lucia – lush, adventurous, tropical, mountainous, bananas!
Mustique – exclusive, romantic, relaxed, friendly, enchanting
Tahiti - stunning islands and Polynesian culture
01. One of the best views has to be from the Spa at the Four Seasons, Seychelles. It’s definitely worth having a drink here and watching the sun go down over the Indian Ocean.
02. Did you know - Victoria, the capital of the Seychelles, is the smallest capital in the world.
03. If you’re a scuba diver, don’t forget to take your dive certification card with you.
My hot picks
01. Desroches Island, Seychelles - the ultimate in barefoot luxury! I love the relaxed, friendly island-style. The staff are so welcoming that you instantly feel at home. The rooms are beautifully appointed and benefit from ocean views and a sea breeze. Desroches is a great place for exploring, fishing, snorkelling and diving.
02. Four Seasons, Bora Bora – you can’t beat the stunning view of Mount Otemanu from your Overwater bungalow combined with legendary Four Seasons service. This is a truly beautiful hotel in one of the most picturesque locations in the world. Take a jet ski tour and explore the lagoon or indulge in some treatments at their award-winning spa.
03. The Sandpiper, Barbados - a charming and intimate family-owned property located on the exclusive west coast of Barbados. I particularly like this hotel because offers a tranquil and tropical haven from the buzz and liveliness of the island.
What my guests have said
"Juliet is a delightful and helpful agent. She was very patient as we considered the three options she provided when we were planning the holiday. That and her efficiency throughout the process was much appreciated."
"I haven’t got a bad thing to say – we felt really looked after. Juliet was very helpful."
"Juliet was a great source of information and was really helpful."
"Juliet Morris is excellent – in knowledge and understanding of our individual requirements. A worthy member of your team to whom nothing is too much trouble."
"Juliet was extremely patient with my ever changing requests, always cheerful, helpful and efficient."
"Juliet was very helpful in discussing options. Having been there I now understand her advice better and that helps me build trust in Scott dunn advice."
"Juliet was very informative and helpful, especially when we were trying to choose which hotel would suit us best as a family."
"Beyond excellent, Juliet was superb in every way, especially when our honeymoon was delayed by 24 hours I think she was in the office until 8 in the evening. An amazing service level."
"I want to thank you, however, for the time you have taken to source ideas and obtain quotes. Your customer service has been truly excellent and I will come back to you when we are arranging our next holiday."
"Juliet Morris was incredibly helpful and efficient especially in accommodating the needs of our 3 year old daughter. Excellent service, friendly and a great recommendation of hotel for what we wanted."
"Juliet Morris was very helpful and responsive - we were so glad that we had her at the end of the phone/email. Based on our experience with her, we will use Scott Dunn again."